The Valiard Mansion| GHOSTS, MAGICIANS AND ROMANCE

Ruth Rosewood forms part of Victorian middle class society until a vengeful ghost traps her inside the haunted halls of The Valiard Mansion.While her friends traverse the dangerous past of an ancient magician to find the spell to resurrect her, Ruth must fight to keep her sanity in the realm of the forgotten dead. Can she break the curse that hangs over the Mansion or will its lies shroud her path to freedom?

----

THE VALIARD MANSION is an ongoing illustrated novel suitable for all ages, enjoyed by hundreds of readers since 2013. Visit TheValiardMansion.com if you'd like to see the characters or download the fully illustrated version of the novel for free. Happy reading!

So far only Volume One is out but Vol 2 should be out this year or next year. 

*External Link has the book btw*

Go to Deviant Art to see the entire version with pictures that go along with it!

Just search The Ez/ The Valiard Mansion to find her. She does these amazing drawings of her characters and once you start reading, you can't stop!

BTW THIS IS A STORY SET IN THE VICTORIAN TIMES SO THIS IS A GREAT CHANCE FOR YOU TO ESCAPE ALL THE MODERN STUFF ON THIS SITE

ABOUT THE SISTER NOVEL

Ez is also writing another story called Up Since Dark which should be written in 2016. It includes one of the characters from The Valiard Mansion, Chester Gangfield-- but set in the 80s. It's a sweet story about Gangfield and his step daughter, Abi and they save the world. How? We don't know yet but it sounds awesome. Check out UpSinceDark.com for more info!

I know I'm going off topic of this story now, but trust me, you'll love it. 

Ez also has a youtube channel where she creates tutorials on drawing so check that out too!

Go to TheValiardMansion.com for more info.