the urge to live ...

He kissed me infront of him...

"Yoongi wha...

He pressed his lips again on mine caressing his fingers under the fall of my hairs , grabbing the back of my neck gently... he used his tongue this time giving me butterflies... exploring my whole mouth with his tongue.. i tried to push him off but he was way too strong.. jimin was just looking at us in shock and somehow holding his giggles ..

Finally he pulled away and attached our forehead together....

"Stay away from him..." he said...

" she already is hyung..." jimin said running his hands through his hairs in a sassy way...
" ahh... so what's going on between you to ... care to explain??". Jimin asked.

" I just kissed her means I like her... that's simple and I want you to stay away from her ". Yoongi said as he pulled her in his lap and held her waist tightly so she can't run away... and kissed her cheeks...

" leave me ... " . She said ..

" I won't ". He said...

" ahh... just tell him that you like him too... please ".. jimin said while whining like a kid.

" do you like me too ?". Yoongi asked as a smile appeared on his thin lips ....
The smile of victory...

She got up from his lap and before he could catch her.. she ran upstairs...

" whoohhh... look how flustered she is hyung....".. jimin said while sitting besides him..

"Jimin "..

"Hmmm"

" did she really like me ??" . He asked as his eyes shined brightly in hope that he was thinking right...

"You got tangerine instead of your brain... she liked you from the first day .... she told me .." jimin said in a sarcastic tone.

He smiled again but as he saw jimin got a serious face his smile fades away.

" what's wrong ? ... don't tell me you have feelings for her" . Yoongi shouted while pouting.

" are you dumb !!" Jimin said and hit him with a pillow.
I just stared thinking...
I can't betrayed yoongi hyung... he has the right to know what's going to happen... I can't hide this from him ....

"Hyung I have to tell you something..... are you free in this evening "...

" yehh I am..." he said and started going upstairs....

Jimin just thought...

He is so in love...

It would be heartbreaking for him.

**********

"Yoongi what are you doing ".. I asked as I flinched by his sudden grip on my waist...

"Then tell me that you love me too " . He said as he turned me around and cupped my cheeks...

" I..."

"Hmm...

"Leave me"..

She said as she started leaving but he pushed her on his bed and hovered above her and hugged her tightly...

" let me go "... she said and tried to get off from his grip...

" first tell me that you like me too " he said while pouting.