Nasty Girl

Kasani sighed as she swatted her boyfriend, Devante's hands away from her ass for the eighth time today

Kasani sighed as she swatted her boyfriend, Devante's hands away from her ass for the eighth time today. They had been in the mall for at least forty minutes and for whatever reason, the man could not keep his damn hands off of her.

Of course she loved being loved on, but in public? Especially this way? He was basically dry humping her ass. "Devante , baby please stop. We in public." She spat , rolling her eyes at him.

Not like his lil stubborn nasty ass would listen to her anyway. "I don't give a damn who watching. I'll fuck you right here in front of them." Devante smirked, causing Kasani to gasp and look around to see if anyone was watching.

An older woman, looked with disgust at the young couple. "Fuck yo old ass looking at? Don't get mad cuz you can't use your pussy anymore for anything besides washing." Devante spat irritably at the old woman making her gasp.

Kasani's eyes widened at her man's outburst. Quickly, she dropped whatever she planned on purchasing and grabbed Devante's hand. "Okay that's it, time to go" She raised her voice, people's eyes following them as they rushed out the store. They both stopped in front of the car .

Kasani stayed silent with her arms crossed, a disappointed look across her face as she stared at Devante. He couldn't help but smirk.

He had no remorse for feeling up on Kasani in public because she was his woman and he could do whatever with her.

He for damn sure had no remorse for talking shit to the old bitch in the store because all she had to do was mind her business and worry about getting her will together.

"I can't believe you embarrassed me in front of all those damn people De." Kasani spat as she aggressively got in the car. "Im sorry mama. Don't be mad at me." Devante pulled out of the parking spot, placing his hand on the inside of her thigh.

Kasani sucked in a sharp breath as she felt herself getting hot and bothered. He was doing that shit on purpose.

He knows damn well it was her weakness when he called her that. Luckily, Kasani knew the situation wasn't that tough to even stay mad at her man anyway.

Besides, the folks in the store will more than likely never be seen again. Kasani could get whatever she needed from the store at a later time.

Right now at the moment, the only thing that crossed her mind was how wet she was. Devante knew what he was doing. Speaking to her in that soft voice, touching her thigh, and calling her mama. He knew how it made her feel.

Pulling up to a red light, Devante leaned over to kiss his woman, slow and passionate. Moving down from her lips he kissed her jawline, and suddenly went down to her neck, allowing soft moans to release from her mouth. Once he heard a car honk behind him, he drove up realizing the light was green.

Devante, aware of the effect he had on Kasani, chuckled as he continued to drive. Kasani had enough of his bullshit.

If Devante could tease her for five minutes straight, she could tease him for the rest of the ride home. She smirked as an idea popped into her head.

Removing her seatbelt, she slightly got up, leaning out her seat to tease this nigga.

"You so sexy De". She whispered in Devante's ear, as she rubbed over his print. Deciding to be a little bold, she slid her hands in his pants, taking it upon herself to grab and rub his shaft.

"Fuck. Watchu doin baby." Devante spoke, his breathing pattern changing and he continued to drive.

"Be quiet and drive baby" she whispered in his ear seductively. She was enjoying getting him all hot and bothered.

Kasani started to kiss his neck as she rubbed down her man's chest, knowing her hands on his chest was his weakness. She kissed under his ear, knowing it was his sweet spot.

Suddenly, Kasani pulled away and sat back into her seat, satisfied at her work. She looks down to see his erection poking through his pants, forming a smirk on her face.

Kasani reaches over and rubs her hand over his print. "You're hard as a rock baby. I would take care of that for you but I'm sure you could wait." She told him.

"Why you doing this to me baby?" Devante spoke, making a left turn. The man could barely think straight with all of the teasing Kesani had done and was still doing to him. With the way Devante was swerving it was only by the good Lord's power they would make it home alive.

Kasani shook her head, deciding to stay silent for the rest of the ride. Or so she thought.

Deciding to take things up a notch. Kesani smiled as she reached under her skims dress, slowly but surely pulling down the purple thong she was wearing.

She hiked up her dress as she threw her thong into Devante's lap. Spreading her legs, she slow brings her hand towards her center, slowly rubbing her clit.

Letting out a whimper, she sucked in a breath.

Kesani kept her eyes on Devante as she rubbed herself. "Mmm it feels good" She moaned, not even realizing the complete torture she was putting her boyfriend through.

The man was about to bust out his damn pants because of how hard he was. Kesani slides her middle and ring finger into herself, pumping them slowly, letting out a loud moan.

Devante had enough of watching her pleasure herself right in front of him. He wanted to be the one doing it, so he did.

Transitioning his left hand on the steering wheel he used his right hand to slap Kesani's hand away. Taking his signal, she removes her fingers from herself allowing Devante to do his thing.

He slides two of his fingers into her, deciding not to go slowly. He wasn't gonna take it easy on her in this damn car and he for damn sure wasn't taking shit easy on her once they got in the house.

He pumps his fingers in and out of her at a fast pace as he watched her arousal seep out of her. Meanwhile Kesani was a moaning mess for him.

Damn he sure did know how to use them long ass crooked fingers of his. "Devante." Kesani moaned.

"You like that shit huh? My nasty girl." Devante speaks, biting his lip.

Switching his eyes from on the road to Kesani, he moves his fingers even faster than before, making it his mission to make her cum.

"Ouu I'm bout to cum." She announced, her eyes shut tightly. "Go ahead baby, cum all over my fingers pretty girl." Devante speaks.

Her legs shaking as she orgasmed, "That's it baby. Gimme all at that shit, you got it." He spoke just above a whisper.

Damn he talk her through it too, a man fr.

Right as she finishes, they pull up to their apartment together . Devante gets out the car, rushing to Kesani's side of the car. Opening the car door, he grabs her, carrying her bridal style into the building.

Once they make it inside of their apartment together, Devante wastes no time in tossing Kesani onto the bed softly. He leans down to peck her lips before whispering in her ear.

"Im bout to fuck the shit outta you."