USJ and dorms

Right now everyone is in the class as Tenya was glaring at Izuku due to him seeing Izuku as a heathen as he couldn't believe that he can beat him without a quirk as he thinks that he is a villain. Before hand everyone had a battle trial to see how well both Izuku and Momo can do as Shoto wanted to team up with her so he can have his way when no one was watching him but Izuku felt as if he had a plan or something or the sort as he gave Shoto a look.

As such the married couple were teamed up much to Shoto dismay along with Tenya as they both were teamed up. After everyone was teamed up 2 of the teams had to face each other as both Shoto and Tenya smiled knowing that they can beat Izuku entirely and become one of the strongest. As the 2 went in first and soon both Izuku and Momo went in as they met both Shoto and Tenya as they both tried to take care of Izuku which they were soon met with nullification and earth bend making things easy for both him and Momo which the 2 walked past them as they tried their best to get out of it but couldn't due to Izuku earth bending which made them stuck to the ground and as such they lost in 2 types of ways which was by getting captured by the 2 and not protecting the bomb which was a successful bomb retrieval which All might declared the 2 winners.

As the 2 came back he released the 2 from their captive spot as they were about to attack the 2 for no reason as Izuku just caught the 2 making them wide eyed who were trying to punch him.

Izuku: you 2 need to stop acting like children and grow up the world doesn't revolve around you think about the people who can trust you if your a hero.

Tenya: we don't need your damn lecture heathen.

Momo: then you don't need to become a hero if you can't even listen to what your peers have to give you then.

Shoto: shut it cow you need to- ACK!!!!

As Shoto went to his knees as he covered his stomach as in the room everyone felt it including All might as he covered his stomach even though he wasn't the one who got it

All Might:(I think even my ancestors felt that but Young Todoroki when it comes to having a wife a husband always protect her and him doing this proves it %100)

Back with the 4

Izuku: let this be a lesson if you call my wife a cow one more time I will kill you with every intention and you 4 eyes.

Tenya: and what do you-

As Tenya saw how his looks at he got scared.