Years later pt 1

Ever since both Tiffany and Shota met they both have been talking and soon it led to them dating which later down the line they got married.

During their 1 year of marriage they have a son which they named him Izuku. After they had Izuku they did everything they could to make sure he had a fantastic life. Before the 2 got married Tiffany told Shota that she was the daughter of the hero company. She told him that she didn't want him to see her any other way then how he saw her.

Of course Shota said that he would see her the same way he saw her which was just being a regular person and he loved her just the same. As such that's how they got married due to trusting each other more.

So far after a year Izuku does have loving parents as he wanted to be a hero. What he doesn't know just yet that both of his parents are hero's and that he doesn't know that his dad Shota Aizawa is Eraser head as Izuku is a big fan of him and wish that he has the same quirk as him mostly. Once Shota heard that his son is his biggest fan and that he wants to be like him when growing up he was proud to hear that. Tiffany was happy to hear that her son is looking up to Shota as she wanted to cry with tears of joy. Also with that Izuku made a friend by the name of Momo Yaoyorozu both of them are like glue that has never been separated since both of their mothers met.

At the age of 4 Izuku went to the quirk doctor to figure out what his quirk was as they went with the doctor to hear what he said.

Aizawa couple:(shcoked$ 3 quirks?

Quirk doctor: yes your son has 3 quirks it's "Nullification", "Haki" and "Earth elements"

As both are shocked that their son not just have 1 or 2 quirks he has 3 and that it shocks Tiffany even more that her son has her brothers quirk Haki and if anything she hopes that her sons Haki isn't the same as her brothers as she spoke up.

Tiffany: what type of Haki does my son has doctor if you don't mind me asking?

Quirk doctor: I don't mind at all it's that his Haki has Kenbushoku

Tiffany:(so Izuku and Shanks have the same quirk)

Shota: thank you doctor for telling us.

Quirk doctor: no problem sir have a nice rest of your day.

As they left both Shota and Shanks trained Izuku in his quirks for about 8 years. During the 8 years both Izuku and Momo still stick together like glue as they both have a crush on each other. Years later as Izuku was gonna confess to Momo in their last year until he was forced to date a bitch called Malty Melromarc. Izuku told her he doesn't see her that way as she didn't care not one bit and such she treated him like shit.

What she doesn't know is that Izuku has been dating Momo after a month as she believes that he was going to cheat but she was wrong. Right now Izuku is with Momo as they were walking until both of them saw Malty with another guy.

Izuku: crazy how she wants to date me but she's with another guy right now.

Momo: I know she's such a hoe I'm glad your feelings for me hasn't changed.

Izuku: of course my love why would I date a bitch like her.

Malty: because that bitch will ruin your life.

Izuku: did you say something

Momo: no I heard a car screech

Malty: UM HELLO DONT TOU SEE THAT IM RIGHT HERE.

Izumomo: nope a total car screech

Malty: fine if that's how you wanna play it I will ruin you......you will never be a hero. I'll tell the whole country of Japan that you raped me and moved on to rape this girl.