Prelude

Shota Aizawa also known as the Pro Hero Eraser Head the one who can erase quirks. At night Shota was on patrol until he saw a beautiful women getting taken into an alley as he quickly went there as he saw about 3 guys who were willing to take her and kill her.

Luckily before the guys can even do that Aizawa quickly dismantled them due to his anger after what the guys said about the women. After he dismantled them he looked back at the women as he saw her up close as he started to fall in love quickly but he didn't know what that was.

 After he dismantled them he looked back at the women as he saw her up close as he started to fall in love quickly but he didn't know what that was

????: t-thank you for helping me w-wait are you the Pro hero Eraser head?

Shota: yes I am may I ask why are you out so late at night and my name is Shota Aizawa

Tiffany: Mu name is Tiffany King it's good to meet you.

Shota: like wise mind if I take you home tonight.

Tiffany: sure and besides this one guy........

Shota: don't worry you can tell me I don't mind I got nothing to lose to begin with.

Tiffany: this one guy left me alone to go home he never even thought of taking me home.

Shota: some guy he is I'm sure he wasn't your boyfriend right?

Tiffany: not anymore after today since he can't take me home nor protect me.

Shota:(that jackass has no morals)

As Shota took Tiffany home as they both looked at each other before Tiffany went inside the house. As they looked at each other a spark flies across them as Tiffany wrote down something which made Shota look at what she was doing. Soon Tiffany gave Aizawa a note with her number on it as she spoke up.

Tiffany: call me ok don't be a stranger alright?

Shota: yeah sure I don't mind be mindful I might oversleep due to my shifts but I will try.

Tiffany: ok as long as you sleep ok your important just as every hero who does their job correctly.

Shota: very well

Soon Tiffany closed the door as she seen that she moved in from her ex boyfriend so quickly as she looked at her phone as she thought of telling someone who seems to be important. As such she picked up the phone and called someone as they picked up.

Tiffany: yes I need you to give this person this amount of money to his account number for me......give me the days he is off for me please.......thank you......His name Shota Aizawa.......thank you once again

As she hung up she looked into the night sky where it shines bright as she sights lovely. Soon she made another call as she sounded cold when the person answer.

Tiffany:*cold* yeah John we're threw you jackass!!!!!

As she hung up and blocked his number as she soon activated her quirk which accidentally caused her table to break as she see her hand turn to stone.

Tiffany: that's the 35th time I destroyed my table....damnit

As she recreated her table but see a different type of table as she loves it as she see that the red velvet table could actually work for her home.

Tiffany: wow maybe this one I did it made it better then the last 34 times I did it but I got to stop destroying my table especially if I have someone else in mind.

As she looks back to her hero as she know she could've done it herself but someone came to her defense as she remembered his features.

Tiffany: Shota Aizawa huh.

As Shota shivered a bit as he got home thing is with him is that when he shivered he somehow shivered in pleasure.

Shota:(what was that?)

That's the end of this chapter