CHAPTER 1

Disco music filled up the air despite the cold environment. Cheers of men at the corner of the casino could be heard loud and clear. The waiters made the scenario even more busy as they moved with trays and walked around the club serving drinks. On top of the stage stood three beautiful women dressed in revealing bodysuits and high heels dancing around the pole.

Among them a stunning woman moved with grace and sensuality, her body swaying to the rhythm of the music. Her long, curly ginger hair cascaded down her back, her ice blue eyes sparkling with a hint of mischief as she captivated the audience with her every move.

As the spotlight shone down on her, she felt a rush of adrenaline, the familiar thrill of performing coursing through her veins. She was in her element, lost in the music and the movement, a world of her own creation where she was free to express herself without judgment.

The audience watched in awe as she danced, her movements fluid and hypnotic, drawing them in with her magnetic presence. Men and women alike were entranced by her beauty, her confidence, her raw sensuality. She was a vision of perfection, a goddess in human form, and they couldn't tear their eyes away from her.

As the music reached its crescendo, the dancer spun and twirled, her body moving in perfect harmony with the beat. She felt alive, electric, as if every cell in her body was vibrating with energy. And then, as the final notes faded away, she struck a pose, her chest heaving, her eyes smoldering with passion.

The audience erupted into applause, the sound deafening in the small club. The dancer smiled, her heart pounding in her chest, her body still thrumming with the afterglow of the performance. She bowed gracefully, blowing kisses to the crowd, before disappearing backstage. Picking up her black chiffon jacket and cuddled herself in it a she made her way through the rooms till she got to the one with the largest door. She knocked gently and headed in.

"Yo, it's our star in the room!" A hagard looking man with a piercing in between his nose, his lower lip and on his left eyebrow exclaimed raising his glass.

"Maxim, where's Twist?" The stunning woman asked ignoring him
"Want a drink? I can get you some" he leaned closer with lustful smirk as his eyes roamed around her body. The woman moved away from his stinky breath in disgust and glared at him.

"Okay, fine! He just went up not long ago" he rolled his eyes as he pulled away from her.

The woman sighed and left immediately heading towards the stairs that led to the back of the dance floor, she caught him in sight behind the counter chatting and laughing out loudly. A short plump bald man with full beards that was him TWIST. He's the boss around here. He's involved in recruiting new girls to strip and he was also a total jerk.

"Twist" she called softly. He turned and his face lit with unexplainable grin "Oh meet my lady. One of the pretty ass we've got here. Sia by name" he said with a proud smile on his face as he face crinkled with merry. "Sia meet harlo" he smiled "Hi"  she muttered feeling really awkward "Twist can we please talk outside" she whispered into his ear "Oh sure, harlo my friend give me just a minute" he said getting up from his seat and lead her outside "So, where's my money for today?" He asked expectantly. "I've got it but Twist i need a raise"

"A raise for what!" He eyes immediately darkened "I've been giving you five hundred and that's not enough!" He bellowed, anger evident in his tone. "it's not Twist. I really need the money and you know that" she said with desperation in her voice.

Twist snatched the money she held in her hand and counted it and handed her five hundred dollars out of it. "Twist please" she pleaded "You are the only one I can run to at the moment and you know my situation..."

She ran out of words when he roughly pinned her to the wall in a foot of rage "I don't give a shit about your situation and I ain't your comforter so get the hell outta here bitch!" He spat with venom as he released her. His face full of rage and burning with anger, she bluntly refused him from moving by grabbing his hand firmly "No Twist, I won't let you do this to me. I've been working here for almost two months now and I make most of the money so why can't I get a fucking raise. The money isn't enough for what I need and you know that" her face was itched with desperation

"Look who's talking" he chuckled darkly "You came begging for this job and I gave it to you. You gave me conditions and I accepted and now you're complaining" he smirked when he watched her face fall "Look baby, I'm not in the mood for your shit. If you need money go do what others are doing, they get well paid for that" he scolded and stormed inside still cursing her.

"Twist, Twist please you know I can't..." Her words were cut off when Twist slammed the door on her face. "Fuck!" She cussed as she kicked the wall so hard in frustration and anger. She felt so terrible that she didn't realize the now throbbing pain on her feet. Her eyes were glistening with tears trying to force it's way in. Fuck she needed to be strong. She won't let fucking Twist get to her, blinking her tears away and wiped her nose.

Just then she felt someone watching her back. Turning around she caught hold of the piercing blue eyes staring at her intensely. She felt a zip of electricity run through her body as she stared into those eyes. Turning away immediately feeling really embarrassed, she wiped her face once more and took to her heels.