Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV(A/N: before reading make shure to support me on Patreon for exclusive content, link in on my Wattpad home page)

                                              I left the students with the others and right now I went to check on the high schoolers because this howl thing is not right, there's too many beasts and all there doing is running away like there running from something. I stopped and I looked up at one of the tall trees and I did the only thing that made sense, climb the tree, after I reached the top I took a look around to hopefully find what caused all these demon beasts and that's when I saw it in the distance a giant demon beast, behemoth. I then thought "this is bad, were out numbered and only have students who never seen combat like this" then I saw blasts and I looked to see that Edgar and the rest decided to distract the behemoth, I sighed and said "guess I'll have to fight it" I summoned my sword and then roared at the top of my lungs "RRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!" I then charged at it, while I was running I saw a red knight running away, my guess he got scared, I ignored him and I continued charging until I started Channeling electricity into my sword and I jumped into the air and I stabbed him in the back, it didn't do much damage but it did annoy it enough to get its attention.

It swinged it's tail at me while also hitting the ground, I was sent flying towards Edgar, I landed on his shield and he said "are you ok?" I looked up and yelled "move!" He saw he was almost stepped on and quickly moved out of the way. Edgar then yelled "Helvi!, look out!" We were then blasted by the Behemoth, after I blast we were wounded mainly me because I just lost my right leg, I stabbed my sword on the ground to use it as a crutch then I saw Helvi using her staff to blast the Behemoth but it wasn't affective. We then heard the sound of laughter and I look to see the red knight from before, then Edgar said "it's Diedrich, he came back!" Diedrich then specially talked in Ernie's voice and said "hey big guy want to play?!" He took out his sword and slashed it but it didn't do any damage. He then said "so your face is tuff huh, ok so what about here!" He then jumped up and thrusted his sword into his eye, that earned a loud roar of pain from the Behemoth. Edgar then got up and went to Helvi and asked "Helvi can you move?" She stood up and said "barely but standing won't happen anytime soon" before he picked Helvi up I said "Edgar!" He looked at me and I said "throw me to Diedrich!" He was going to protest but the look in my eyes made him agree, he picked me up and said "here we go!" He then threw me then he said "I'm sorry Died, (Y/N), hang in for as  long as you can!" He laughed again and I was able to land on his head.

                                                    I then said "if that's you Ernie then get ready!" The Behemoth is preparing for another blast and once he released it Ernie dodged it. He then said "is this what real combat is like, this is so awesome!" He took out another sword and said "ready here I come!" He jumped up dodging another blast from the Behemoth and we were able to jump onto its back, Ernie then said "wow, look at this its entire body is covered in invincible armor, it's pointless to cut it and magic doesn't work on it so we'll use the first law of destroying giant weapons. Taking out its legs!" He tried to sliced off its legs but it barely left a scratch, He then said "dose this mean his shell goes all the way threw?" I then said "I read a Behemoth can use enhancement magic to support its self. That's why it's so sturdy " he replied "guess we'll have to wear the big guy down" then I heard screaming coming from inside and as we dodged its foot I said "DID YOU STOLE THIS!?" I then sighed and answered my own question "of course he did why did I asked " then to what I assumed is Diedrich said "you?!, why are we here?!" He replied "if you don't mind I'm in the middle of keeping us alive so sit back down and shut up!" He then slashed at its foot but as he did he broke the sword.

I then said "We're doomed" Ernie then said "no need to hold on to this" he tossed the broken sword and Diedrich said "what the hell you can't just tossed your weapon in a middle of a fight!" I then said "then what is he supposed to use?" He then pointed out "over there use that one!" I looked around to see a sword on the ground then Ernie said "good eye, thanks a lot!" I then said "I'll cover you just get that sword!" He replied "yes ma'am!" As we were charging the Behemoth traded to stomp on us but I used my sword to leave a nice long scratch and luckily that bought us enough time for Ernie to grab the sword. He then said "ok we still have a shot in this, of course we're down to 20% mana" he and Diedrich yelled together "20!" Ernie then said "I tried to conserve as much as I could but sadly there's still a limit, but I won't retreat without leaving my mark after all there is one thing all robot pilots should strive for, looking cool" then an idea came to mind, I quickly opened the hatch and Diedrich said "what the hell?!" I then said "give me the cable for the mana generator, now!" He quickly too it from the generator and hand it to me, I then took a deep breath and I attacked the cable to my generator.

                                                            I felt a sharp Electric pulse run threw my body and Ernie said "our mana tank is rising!" I then grunted out "this *grunt* won't last long*moan* finish this" Ernie nodded he jumped up then while we were up high Diedrich noticed some Goutatoa knights and he said "it's Goutatoas, it's the guardian knights were saved! " Ernie then said "I didn't think they get here so quickly " I then yelled "I just hook myself to this hunk of junk to my reason for living for nothing!!!!!" I was mad. The commander then said "crimson knight stay clear from the charges!, Now all units fire!" And just like that the Behemoth was lunched with a burosh of fire. Diedrich then said "Aha!, how do you like that ugly!" Ernie then said "something tells me they just made it angryer" he paled after hearing that they then started using the battering ram thrusters to stab it. One worked and by the time it figured it out it sent a blast of fire to keep them from going thurther. Then while they were holding there ground the Behemoth stomped on them, Diedrich then said "there dead, there all dead, and we are going to be just like them" after seeing this I know Ernie will be getting serious so I only smirked and I yelled while channeling the mana of the battle field into me "RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Electricity was zapping all around me and We charged.

                                                       Diedrich then said "your crazy stop!" Ernie then jumped and slammed his sword into its leg and it worked. It's enhancement magic is fading, The commander then said "remaining quads surrendered it again, we're not out of this fight yet!"  We jumped out of the way so they can release another burosh. Ernie then said "ok let's finish this" then the knee of the knight buckled and the entire frame starts to creek and I said "not good, we don't have long before we fall apart " then Ernie climb out of the cockpit and said "believe what ever you want , if you don't want to die here then you do as I say" Ernie then summoned a very large magic Circuit and I pointed my sword at it channeling some mana into it to boost it. The Behemoth noticed this and started charging at us. Diedrich was panicking and Ernie yelled "get ready!" Ernie waited till it got closer and casted "Air bullet!"  A big gust of wind slowed it down and Ernie said "get ready to jump backwards " Diedrich screamed but he did it. He then grabbed ahold of its face till we were hanging of it, then Ernie said while grabbing the sword that was embedded into its eye "get ready because " I finished "ITS OVER!!!!!!!" We sent a massive current of electricity threw the sword frying its head from the inside out. Once it stopped moving it fell and that's when the fram gave out and I passed out.