➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ Chapter 18➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳

"Congratulations on the marriage!!" Clorinde and Navia said, smiling. "Thanks so much guys!" You said smiling back. "I feel like we should celebrate!" Navia said, putting her hands on her hips. "Agreed." Clorinde said, nodding her head in agreement. "Alright where should we go then?" You asked curiously. "Hotel Deborah is a nice place, they have good food as well." Clorinde said, crossing her arms. "Alright! Hotel Deborah then!" Navia said before you two took an aquabus there. "The weather looks like it's about to rain.." You said looking at the sky as the melusine conductor chatted away to other passengers. "Oh dear.." Navia said looking at the sky, suddenly it cleared up. "Huh..that's weird.." Clorinde said with an eyebrow raised. "-it was my pleasure to serve as your tour guide for this trip, Thank you!" The melusine said as the boat stopped.

"So how's things going so far?" Navia asked as she sipped on her fonta. "It's alright so far." You said as you ate your macaroon. "What do you mean about 'alright'? Navia asked using finger quotations as clorinde nodded in agreement. "He's really focused on work and he's been a bit distant." You said as you ate another macaroon. "Oh I've got just the solution for that!" Navia said as she pulled out some chocolates. "What are chocolates gonna do?" You asked curiously. "You'll see!~" Navia said giggling.

After that you three decided to spend the day as a girls day, eventually after a few hours you three had to head home.

As you opened the office door you heard arguing upstairs in his office. As you walked in the man walked off outside in anger and slammed the doors. You looked back at Wriothesley as he massaged his temples and sighed in annoyance. "Who was that?" You said surprised. "Someone from the surface," Wriothesley said, looking back at you. "Why were they yelling?" You asked curiously as you walked over to his desk. "Some private matters." Wriothesley said annoyed. "Oh, well I got you these." You said smiling as you pulled the pack of chocolates navia gave you. "Let's try them together." Wriothesley said as he unwrapped the chocolates. "Sure!" You said smiling as you walked over to his chair and sat on his desk. "these are really good!" You said as you tried one at the same time as Wriothesley, "why don't we split this one?" Wriothesley said picking the biggest one as you two split it and ate it. After a few minutes you two finished the pack. "I'll be in the bedroom, I feel so tired." You said getting off the table and stretching. You yawned as you entered your bedroom and shut the door. "Hmm which one..?" You said picking your nightgown. "This one!" You said pulling out a short silk pink nightgown that reached just below your knees. As you set it beside you took off your clothes to go bathe. After some time you got out of the bath and put on your clothes and tucked yourself in the covers.

Soon you went to sleep.

"Mmmph.." you groaned as you rubbed your eyes. "What time is it..?" You said picking up the little clock lumine and paimon gave you.

12:00

(TW SMUT AHEAD!!)

"Exactly midnight?" You wondered, you were about to go to the bathroom but someone pulled your arm back as you heard the door shut and lock. "Huh-" you said as you got pulled towards Wriothesley. "What's wrong?" You said curiously. You blushed as you felt his hand go up your thigh. "Can i?" You heard him whisper in your ear. "Yes." You whispered back, blushing more. You yelped as you felt him insert his fingers. You looked up at him to see his flushed face in the dimly lit room. You moaned as he kept going faster with his fingers. "Fuck I'm there keep going." You moaned out as you put your arms around his neck. Suddenly he stopped. "W-why'd you stop, I was almost there." You said panting. "Fuck why is it so hot." You said as you removed your nightgown. "Eager are we?" You heard Wriothesley say before he removed his own clothes and kissed you passionately. You whimpered as you felt him pull away from the kiss and started sucking and biting your breasts. You yelped again as you felt him insert his fingers again in you. You moaned as he sped up with his fingers and added in another one. "Fuck your so good." You moaned out as you climaxed. "Don't think I'm done." You heard him say as he pinned you to the bed. You looked down in surprise. "What are you so surprised by?" He said as he tilted your chin up. "n-nothing!" You said blushing. You moaned loudly as you felt him enter you fast. "You take me so well." You heard him say as he was panting. "Right there~" You whimpered as you held onto his neck while he was thrusting into you, you let out a loud moan, orgasming as you felt him finish too. You whimpered as you felt him pull out.

As he got up he carried you to the bathroom bridal style, you closed your eyes as you heard the shower running. "I love you." You said slowly falling asleep. "I love you too." He replied.

➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ End of Chapter 18➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳