➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ Chapter 16➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳

“Good job. You did better than last time.” Clorinde said in praise of your talents. “Bravo! Bravo!” Navia said, smiling as she clapped. “Training with you really is fun! But dueling you isn't..” You said scratching the back of your neck. “Oh? How so?” Clorinde said, crossing her arms. “You're so fast! And you're more experienced with electro than me!” You said still scratching your neck. “I agree with (your/name)! But don't feel down (your/name)! You'll get better soon, and maybe surpass us!” Navia said, cheering you on. “Thanks navia!” You said smiling. “But putting that to the side, how's our plan going, you know, the diary plan?” Clorinde said, keeping her arms crossed. “Ahaha, about that..” you said nervously. “(Your/name)!!! Don't tell me you forgot!” Navia said, putting her hands on her hips. “Well not that! It's just instead of Wriothesley finding my diary, it was lumine and paimon..” You said embarrassed as navia laughed a bit. “Oh archons, that must've been embarrassing!” Navia said, wiping a tear from her eyes from laughing so hard. “N-navia!!” You said, shaking her shoulders. “Well…at least it wasn't sigewinne.” Clorinde said stifling a laugh. “Oh archons that would be even funnier!!” Navia said holding clorindes shoulder. “Ahhh, you two need to help me here!” You said defeated. “Alright, alright here's some good news I've got though!” Navia said, smiling as you were excited. “Lumine and paimon told me how they found the diary and showed it to Wriothesley. And even placed a bet on him proposing!” Navia said giggling. “Ahhh! So it wasn't a total loss!!” You said happily. “And just like that your moods fixed.” Clorinde said smiling. “Agreed!” Navia said smiling. “Ah, it's getting quite late, you should head back to the fortress, me and clorinde still have to help chevruse.” Navia said smiling. “Alright see you two later!” You said running off.

“I'm baaack!~” you said, walking up to the office. “Nice to see you back, had fun?” Wriothesley said, looking up from his papers and smiling at you. “Mhm!” You said smiling back. “I was thinking..later this afternoon would you like to go on a date with me?” Wriothesley said still smiling at you. “Of course!” You said going over to hug him tightly. “Great, we'll leave at 5.” Wriothesley said, putting his arm around your waist.

You soon finished getting ready, “are you ready to go dear?” Wriothesley said walking in. “Mhm!” You said getting up from the vanity. “You look stunning.” Wriothesley said as you giggled.

First you two went to the opera epiclese to watch a show.

“indie noooo!!” The actor said dramatically.

After the show ended Wriothesley took you to the weeping willow tree.

“Oh this tree is so beautiful!!” You said happily. “What do you think?” You said smiling. “I think it's beautiful just like you.” Wriothesley said happily. “Aw thank you-” you were about to finish your sentence but as you turned around you saw Wriothesley down on one knee holding a ring. You gasped in shock. “(Your/name) will you marry me?” Wriothesley said as you stood there still shocked, covering your mouth with both hands.

“Yes!” You said as he slipped the ring on your finger and hugged you tightly. “SURPRISE!!” You heard voices say. “Lumine, paimon, clorinde and navia?? You guys were in this?” You said surprised. “Well of course! I couldn't miss your proposal!” Navia said smiling.

“I guess you win the bet lumine!” Paimon said in defeat

➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳  End of Chapter 16➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳