➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ Chapter 6 ➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳

“(YOUR/NAME)! (YOUR/NAME)!” An unknown voice called out. “Huh, who's there!” You said backing away from the voice. You tried looking around for the source of it only to be met with the pitch black environment around you. “(your/name)~” the voice called out before putting a hand on your shoulder, you turned around to find David facing you. “hello.” “NO!” you screamed. You woke up in a cold sweat, gasping for air. “what..was that..” you said before getting out of bed to run yourself a bath. After the bath you went straight back to bed.

Soon you were woken up by the guards yelling. “Oh. Well at least that dream wasn't real..” you said getting out of bed. You got ready for the day and went to Wriothesleys office. You walked into his office. “Hello Wriothesley!” You said walking up to his desk. “So..what did ya call me for?” You asked in a sing-song tone. “Today's a free day for me. So I wanted to ask if you'd like to accompany me to the surface?” Wriothesley said with a small blush on his face. “Oh! I would love to!” You said clasping your hands together. “Perfect. Let's go then.” Wriothesley said as he offered his arm for you to hold again as you guys walked to the exit. As always people were looking at you and Wriothesley. You Just ignored it and continued to spend the day with Wriothesley. Wriothesley first took you to a picnic spot with lots of furry animals. “this is soo adorable!!” You said hugging the cat tightly. Wriothesley just admired how you looked. After that you two went to chioris shop. “The fabrics here are divine!~” you said, admiring everything with awe. Wriothesley then took you to a restaurant. “T-thank you..” you said, a bit embarrassed. “No need. Just consider it as… my treat!” Wriothesley said with a small smile. Soon the waiter came with the drinks. “Mm! Fonta! My favorite!” You said with a light laugh. But just as you took a sip you blacked out.

You woke up to the sound of sigewinne and Wriothesley talking. “Mmmph what's going on..” you mumbled as you opened your eyes. You attempted to get up only for a pair of hands to lay you back down. “Well (Your/name) someone tried to poison you.” Wriothesley said. “Oh.” you said. “Well who was it?” You said In curiosity. “That's the problem.” Wriothesley sighed. “We still need to investigate that. But for the meantime you'll be staying with me mostly. You clearly can't be left alone if they choose to strike again.

➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ End of chapter 6 ➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳