➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ Chapter 11 ➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳

“Wriothesleyyyy!~” you called out as you came out of your room. “Wriothesley?” You called out again. You looked around once more to find him not in the office at all. “I'll just check outside..” you said as you went and opened the office doors and started to look around every nook and cranny in the fortress.

“Where the fuck did he even go?!” You said barely over a whisper as you walked around the fortress ignoring the dirty looks. You decided to return back to the office and look around some more. “He never leaves the fortress unless-” you were about to finish your sentence but you were interrupted by a loud shake from the ground. “...is this an earthquake?” You questioned yourself. “I'll just head up to the surface.” You said running towards the elevator. Soon you made it up to the surface. You decided to head to the streets in search of clorinde. “Clorinde!” You said as you spotted her talking with a melusine. “Clorinde!” you said as you ran up to her and caught her in a hug she was surprised by. “(Your/name)! What's wrong?” Clorinde asked in surprise. “didn't you feel that?! There was an earthquake! I figured it'd be best to let you know and help people escape-” you said in worry “(Your/name)! Calm down! Are you alright? Do I need to bring you to a doctor? There was no earthquake whatsoever!” Clorinde said. “W-what.” You said, a bit shocked. “It's getting late now you should headband to the fortress and rest and maybe check up with sigewinne.” Clorinde said in a reassuring tone. “Alright..” You said as you two began to walk back to the fortress. “Alright bye clorinde!” You said as you got in the elevator and went back down. “I'll go check up with sigewinne..” You whispered to yourself as you checked in. “Sigewine!” You called out. Strangely she was not there. “I'll just head back..” you said confused.

The same routine repeated for 3 days straight: you woke up looking for Wriothesley only for him not to be found, and you noticed items going missing and moving around here and there with the occasional ground shaking and you would go to sleep. But wake up with silver and black hairs in your bed.

You decided to stay awake for the night and see what was really going on. “I hope it's nothing too crazy..” you said as you put on your silk night gown as usual. “I should really get a new one, this one just barely reaches to my knees," you said looking in the mirror. And twirling around. “But let's get this started..” You said as you drank some coffee you made.

Throughout the night you heard different sounds and a lot of shuffling. “What is going on out there..” You said mumbling. You heard footsteps approaching your door, you quickly got under your covers and pretended to sleep.

-CREAK-

You heard the door open and light fell on your eyelids. You heard labored breathing for a few seconds until you heard Wriothesleys voice.
“I promise you'll understand why.” He said before kissing your forehead. “But for now I have to go.”

➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ End of Chapter 11 ➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳

Authors note: sorry for the slow updates I was in the hospital for a few days 😔