➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ Chapter 5 ➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳

You woke up to find yourself about to fall off the couch, you picked yourself up and left Wriothesleys office. “Eh, he'll find out sooner or later.” you said stretching as you walked to the bathroom, after you got ready for the day you went to get a meal as always and you went back to your room to avoid any trouble. “Hm.. should I visit the surface today?” You thought to yourself as you fixed your hair. “Hmm..why not-” “(Your/name)! There you are!” The person said, rushing towards you. “Oh hello navia! Pleasant seeing you here!” You said with a smile “Guess what!~” navia said with a sing-song tone, “hmm?~” you said, tilting your head in curiosity. “I got this for you!” Navia said, showing you a beautiful purple outfit. “So~ what do you think?” Navia said, smiling with her hands on her hips. “Oh wow! It's..beautiful! You said with sparkles in your eyes. “I'm glad! But I got to go now, the spina bosses duties can't wait! I'll see you later (Your/name)~” “cya!” You said as navia left the room. “I'll save this for later.” You said as you tucked it in a closet.

~back with Wriothesley~

The door slammed open as Wriothesley again picked up David and beat him to take out some anger. “P-please just let me go!!” David said while begging. “no!” Wriothesley said as he slammed him into the wall. “Wriothesley!~” an unknown voice called out. Wriothesley smiled as he threw David back into the cage and shut it. He came out of the unknown room as he walked out of his office.

~normal pov~

“Wriothesley! There you are!” You said with a smile. “Oh? What's got you all happy?” Wriothesley said with a playful smile. “Clorinde is taking me to the surface for a picnic!” You said smiling. “I just wanted to let you know!” You said with the same smile. “Oh? Really? Alright. Don't be gone for too long ma chérie!~” Wriothesley said as he went back to his office. You started blushing from the nickname. You soon got up to the surface and met up with clorinde. You both soon went to the local Cafe to chat. “So, I've heard you've decided to live in the fortress full time, how is it?” Clorinde said while sipping some fonta. “It's alright, but I do get bored a lot, except for the fights that happen down there.” You replied while eating your food. “Tomorrow's valentines day,—and I think Wriothesley might do something special for you.” Clorinde said. You started blushing thinking about tomorrow and what would happen. You two spent the day talking about new things that were happening. Soon you went back down to the fortress but just as you were about to head to bed you saw a note.

'Meet me in my office tomorrow." You lightly blushed thinking if He wanted to ask you to be his valentines. You quickly put the note away and went to bed.

➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ End of chapter 5 ➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳