➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ Chapter 12➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳

You sat at your mini desk inside the room contemplating about last night. “What does he mean he has to go?!” You sighed as you massaged your forehead. “Ugh, I should really visit sigewinne some time to pick up pain meds.” you said as you leaned back in the seat. You were about to get up until you heard talking. You peeked outside the door to see Wriothesley and two people you didn't recognize came out of the floor on an elevator. “...thanks for the help, I hope this issue passes over soon.” You heard Wriothesley say before walking near your room. You quickly got under your sheets and heard the door open, as usual you heard him mumble a few words and then leave. After he left you made sure to check the full office before finding a strange button “Now.. what if I tried this ..” you said. “Maybe if I move this too-” you said as you were cut off by one part of the floor opening. “At least that worked.” you said as you walked down the stairs. “Hey stop right there!” The two strangers said running at you, you swifty knocked them out. “Thank archons for weak points!” You said as you began to explore the mysterious place. “Woahh.. you said with a bit of twinkle on your eyes. You stared at the little underwater city in astonishment. And a ship?!. “since when was a ship here..”

You decided to explore some more until you came across a strange patterned floor. “What is this for-” you were cut off by the sudden movement of the elevator. Suddenly you were moving down. “Even more secrets..?” You mumbled to yourself. When the elevator finally stopped moving you were met with a large gate and a strange mechanism beside it. “Alright! Here we go!” You said as you moved the switch in the mechanism and then watched all three gates move up. “Is that another gate in the distance..?” You said as you walked towards the gate.

Suddenly your head started spinning. “Ugh! Why now..” you said before continuing to walk towards the mysterious gate. When you finally got there you heard a loud shut behind you. You looked behind you to see all the doors closing fast and a mysterious black cloaked figure. “HEY WAIT-” you said only to be met with the door quickly shutting. You looked back at the mysterious room. “Might aswell explore..” you said as you walked closer to the balcony. “What is that..” you said looking at the mysterious half red circle with the needle looking like it was having a seizure. “Does it mean the pressure is too high..?” You said. “Lemme get a bit closer.” You said as you climbed down from the small balcony to the center of the room.

“Come closer”
“W-who said that!” You said as you froze. “It's probably my imagination. You continued walking but as you walked you noticed your vision getting more obscure. You walked until you were directly on top of the small needle.

“You fell for it!~”

You heard the same voice call out again. You tried to move but you were stuck in place. All of a sudden you started seeing rainbow patterns until
You blacked out.

“Mmph..” You mumbled you woke up to the sunlight hitting your eyes. “What the..” you said as you saw Wriothesley running towards you and throwing you over his shoulder. “Hey hey put me down!!” You rubbed your eyes a second time only to see Fontaine covered in water. “What..” you were suddenly put down somewhere safer as Wriothesley rushed somewhere else. “The prophecy..” You mumbled as you started seeing shapes and colors and passed out again.

You woke up to something tickling your face. You opened your eyes only to be met with silver and black hair. “Wriothesley?” You called out. You only got met with a tighter squeeze on your waist. “H-hey is everything alright?” You said you were worried. “Why do you willingly put yourself in danger over and over again.” You heard him say a bit muffled. “I'm sorry.. I just didn't like how you left for more than 3 days and didn't even let me know..” you said. “Please let me go.” You said with more worry. You watched as he got up and left.

You sat in the shower with your head throbbing. “Ugh.. where are those pain meds..” you said in the shower. Soon you got out of the shower and changed. “there you are!” You said snatching the pain meds off the desk and eating them. You
Walked back up to his office wanting to find out what happened. “Wriothesley!” You said as you spotted him working at his desk. “Please answer me..” You said as you went behind him and hugged his neck. “Why are you ignoring me?” You said with a sad tone. “What are we?” Wriothesley asked. “Huh?” You said in confusion. “What are we?” He asked again. “We can be anything you want us to be.” You said now hugging his back. “Then be my wife.” He said getting up and turning around. “Aha, what?!” You stared at him red like a tomato. “You heard me.” He said, staring back at you with a straight face. “l-let's start with a proper relationship first..” you said blushing. “I-i can be your girlfriend instead!” You said intertwining your hands with his. “Fine with me.” He said, smashing his lips into yours for a kiss.

➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ End of Chapter 12 ➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳