Hi!!

(MEERA'S POV)
-------------------------------------------------------------
I was just about to doze off when my phone rang, and I saw that it was my mom calling. I picked up the phone and was immediately greeted with a loud, angry voice on the other end.

"MEERA!! Where have you been? I have been trying to call you since evening. Why aren't you picking up my call?!"

Without missing a beat, I responded confidently, "I'm sorry, maa. I was at a shoot and I forgot to call you back. I was just about to go to sleep." I was lying!! I know why she called me so I had to lie.

"It's okay. Btw you remember the boy I told you about, I and your papa were thinking of meeting the family the day after tomorrow." She informed me.

"Are yarr mummy mujhe nhi krni usse shaadi. Aise hi kisi ke bhi saath nhi rh skti mai." I yelled at the phone.

"To koi dhundh leti khud hi. Itni baar kha hai tujhse." She yelled back.

"Haa, jaise aap kra dogi na usse shaadi. Aapne to puppet bna rkha hai mujhe apna. Mai kuch pyaar se kahu to vo sunti nhi ho aur agr vahi cheez Tara chillake kahe to maan jaogi." I said expressing my frustration.

"You're becoming badtameez day by day. Don't make me call you back home." She said with anger visible in her voice.

"And you also don't make me leave this family." With that, I cut the call.

Aghhh!!! Why are they forcing me to marry some random person?? It's not that I like/love someone, but I don't want to see any boy. I want to focus on my life.
___________________________________________Hieeee people♡