Ch.8 : Ruckus Date.

.........

Hey lovelies before starting this chapter,
Are you people having fun reading this book ?
Please everyone do tell me in the comments!

And If you do love reading this book then
1 vote = 1 hug for me and it would inspire me to write more and more good chapters....

One more important announcement my new book Unreciprocated Love is out now go and shower your love on that book too and share it to your friends...

I reached Sharma's Mansion and got off my car. That day when I came here for the function i didn't got the time to view it fully.
Its Beautiful everything here is really very perfect. The structure of the house is unique. Whosoever decided to built this mansion this way has a very good taste.

I entered the entrance and the guard recognized me and let me in the mansion.
There choice of colours and Material in the house is also very modern. The first thing you'll see when enter is a open kitchen and dinning table placed near it and on the left side a big Drawing room. The lightish brown and creamy colour of the walls making the house more gracefull and elegant.

I saw Ardra standing near dinning table and her cousin sitting looking at ardra with a smile but ardra is not at all looking comfortable with him. Then I saw Mr. And Mrs. Sharma right behind ardra. It seemed like they were about to start with the breakfast or they waiting for someone to join them.

"Namaste Mr. And Mrs. Sharma" I greeted them and touched their feets for showing respect. Then I felt someone's gaze on me and looked at the direction and saw ardra.

" should I take adu with me ? " I asked Ardra's father as he arranged the date. But ardra looked surprised like she doesn't know anything yet.

" wait lemme tell ardra about my surprise " Mr. Sharma spoke and yes my guess was correct she didn't know about this yet. He walked towards ardra.

" adu dear you are going out with him or you can take it as a date. Ajj vo bohot busy the but sirf tumhare liye aya , abb please mana matt karna" he tried to explain about how he convinced me to take her out and its true I postponed my really important meeting.

"Its okay dad no worries me too is free today but when did you planned this" she asked Mr. Sharma and he explained her everything.

After everything was told to her, her cousin interrupted. I am really irritated as I'm hungry and because of him new convo will start and my breakfast will be delayed.

" cause she's going on date with me " I told him with a straight face and firmly. Ardra's dad too explained him.

We were about to go but ardra asked her mom if the dress she's wearing suits her or not or she will change. But her mom answered she looks good in everything which is so true , during our school time she even looked good in school dress like how someone can look this fine even in a fucking school dress.