Ch.3 : A chance

After the tiring day from the office and listing to the not so interesting talks of my dear friend , I came back to my home and straight went to my room and got freshen up and went downstairs to eat dinner

After the tiring day from the office and listing to the not so interesting talks of my dear friend , I came back to my home and straight went to my room and got freshen up and went downstairs to eat dinner. I usually come back home from office at 8:00 pm and sometimes if doing over time then at 9:30pm or even more.

Everyone started settling themselves on the dinning table and so does me. Then my mom and sister starting serving food and my dad being a true definition of a perfect husband helped my mom. I love this caring side of my dad , he is great and I fear will I be able to be like him?

I shrugged my thoughts of and started eating my dinner and then my brother enough to spoil my mood started with his senseless talks and too my cousins joined his talks supporting him , but I widened my eyes when adhi spoke "mom dont you think now rudra bhai should get married?"

(Bhai = brother)

Adhi is nickname of adhikansh. Everyone calls him adhi with love.
And dadi answered his question "haa beta ab tumhe bhi shaadi kar leni chahiye"

( yes dear now you should get married)

I answered "but dadi--
I was cutted of by my dada ji when he spoke
" If you people really want rudra to get married then I have a girl in my mind"

Then dadi said "ap buddhe ho gye hai and shadi sudha hai ap abhi bhi larkiya apne dimaag mai rakhte hai" *angry tone*

( you're an old man now and married still you think about girls)

Dada ji said " areyy mujhe pura toh karne doo"

( atleast let me complete)

Everyone laughed at the cute fights of our old couple.
Dada continued "my friends granddaughter I was talking about and for our rudra. She is a nice girl and well mannered and I have met her before too she is really suitable for our rudra"

Then suddenly my cousins shouted
"Yayyyy bhabhi coming soon"
And shaurya said " Dada ji we also want to see her"
Dada ji said " yes if rudra is ready then I will ask him to send her photo"

Then my mom asked me "Rudra dear why are you silent ? Say something dear moreover its your life you have to spend your rest of your life with her"

Then chachi interrupted " yes dear we are not forcing you. You have your right to say whatever you feel truly."

I then told them " I dont have any problem but I need some time to take any decision , moreover I never met her and I want to take things slow this time".

My father spoke "Rudra we all know what you have gone through in the past but dear you can't stick to one conclusion that all girls are same and moreover if your Dada ji is saying she is a nice girl for you then she will be a nice girl otherwise your Dada knows everything and every pain . He will never chose any random girl for you."