Ch.5 : Past Trauma? Marriage ?

I and Kiara both managed the models and told them who will go first and then rest will follow her turn wise

I and Kiara both managed the models and told them who will go first and then rest will follow her turn wise. First my most trusted model went on the Ramp and as expected she nailed it. Then one by one my other models performed, not actually my models but my work friends.

Every model did a great job and now it was my turn to rock the ramp. I went on stage everyone's eyes on me. I wasn't nervous not at all, this is not the first time I'm meeting so many gaze on me.

When I walk on ramp I dont look at the audience I look at the wall in front of me because it give me confidence and feel like I'm only one here and no one is looking at me , so I never feel nervous.

But while walking on the ramp I saw someone first I started panicking but then I told myself to calm down. He is my cousin and honestly I dont like him not a bit. I managed to complete my walk.

After the ramp walk I directly went to Kiara and told her "its him here,who invited him ?" Tension was clearly visible on her face cause she know what happened years ago and everyone in the family know he is not a type of person who will stop.

"You want to stay or go back "Kiara asked me. She was really worried.

"Let's inform my parents" I said but I know fear could be visible on my face. I and Kiara went to my parents.

We reached towards the table my parents were sitting and spoke in a rush.

"Mo..Mom..he..he's he..re..here" I said shuttering as all the flashback came in my mind and I know how I'm trying to control my tears forming in my eyes. My mom asked me about whom I am talking about and Kiara answered her.

"Her cousin Vivaan." Kiara told mom and she immediately stood up from the chair and said "who invited him?"

My father interrupted us and said "I invited my sister , he came along." He was worried too for me but couldn't do anything as he is my father's sisters Son and my father could not hurt Ashvini bua's feelings.

"Dont you know what he tried to do with your daughter 7 years back" my mom scolded my father as anger clearly visible on her face.

"I know but I just invited ashvini , dont know why he also came" my father answered but this answer didn't satisfy my mother.

"Ask ashvini to tell Vivaan to leave or i myself will." Mom said and left from there.
My dad looked at me and now I couldn't control and a drop of tear left my eyes.

"Dont cry mera baccha he won't do anything to you today I'm with you. I know I shouldn't not sent the invitation to them but you know its her son who did wrong not my sister ardra.

(My dear = mera baccha)

"I know dad but I dont want to see his face whenever I see him I remember everything and its still very clear even after 7 years." I said with tears falling like a waterfall from my eyes.