Ch.10 : Dare touching what's mine !

Heyy pookies!! How was the last two chapters ?? Please do give me the reviews cause after this chapter your views will decide when the next chapter will be updated.

Also this chapter might be more lengthier then the previous, this chapter contains 3115 words.

I don't know what suddenly happened after having our breakfast in the restaurant, she took me outside after paying the bills and started talking arguing on the sweet words I used to calm her nervousness.
I'm not a bad person , I could too talk sweet moreover no one stays the same. Does she still thinks me as a egoistic jerk ??

I know I was a egoistic and arrogant jerk boy but at that time I was just a teenager and a kid back then. Teenagers usually behaves like that especially boys cause all they want is some to look cool and some to look a sigma.

She was shouting on me nonstop being angry but still I tried to maintain my calmness cause its useless to fight back as she's already angry or I guess disturbed.
And talking back with a angry person leads to nowhere but just more and more misunderstandings. I didn't want that honestly.

After she was done with her shouting I told her to sit inside the car but she being a stubborn girl like earlier she was denied.

"I won't come with you and its final !?" She said but I'm stubborn too if she behaves all like a braty kid.

"Inside my car or i have my ways !!" I claimed but still she won't listen. "No" she told me firmly.

"You know what I don't talk much." I stated and picked her up on my shoulder. She started to shout to put her down and started hitting my back but it is useless I won't leave her here alone.

She continued to shout and hit me but then being irritated I spanked her as her punishment, its difficult to take care of this big wild kitten.

"DARE YOU SPANK ME AGAIN AND YOU'RE ......." She claimed but I interrupted her in between spanking her again , she's being too much noisy. "ENOUGH NOW" I spoke I didn't shout but my pitch was enough to make her shut.

"Then just stop doing that Mr. Oberoi." She spoke

"Doing what amor? " I questioned back, even if I know what she meant clearly.

" th..that Mr. Oberoi." She spoke , she is feeling a bit embarrassed I could sense it but why I would leave a chance to tease.

" yes amor ? That ? What ?" I again questioned her testing her patience, honestly its fun , I could sense her tension on her face without even looking at her.