03

ʟᴀʏʟᴀɴɪ ᴛʜᴏᴍᴘꜱᴏɴ (ʟᴀʏ/ʟᴀɴɪ)|| 17

ꜱᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 3rd, 2024

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Home

I woke up out of my nap confused as fuck

I woke up out of my nap confused as fuck . Mainly because there was an arm around my neck and another around my waist and it was also dark outside .

i'm not gonna lie , we usually don't cuddle like this but i didn't mind it , i loved the feeling of his arms being wrapped around my body .

I reached for my phone which was right beside me on the charger and seen that it was now 10pm .

I was mentally panicking because I know my dad usually gets off at this time and I didn't want him to come home and see me and Da laid up and think it was something that it wasn't .

"Da" I yelled smacking his arm

He didn't budge

"Daaaaaaa" I yelled again

He still didn't budge

Damn this nigga sleep hard asf

I had no other choice but to bite him lightly on the arm that was wrapped around my neck .

"Fuuck you do that for ?" He mugged me as he removed his arms from my body .

"You weren't waking up and my dad is about to be off so you gotta go ." I said shrugging and sitting up in my bed

I picked up my phone to text Simone about me missing practice asking her if it was okay even though this was the last day before tryouts but I had attended every other practice before now so im sure it was fine .

My phone dinged and I assumed it was Simone but once I looked at the notification I seen it was from my dad telling me that he wasn't coming  home tonight .

My dad had a girlfriend whose house he slept over sometimes and I didn't mind it but I know he only stays over there and doesn't bring her here because he thinks bringing a new woman around will make me uncomfortable , when in reality I just want my dad to be happy .

My mom chose to leave  and I have never blamed my dad for that so if he is finally healed enough to move on i'm all for it .

"I have spent the night plenty of times , your dad doesn't mind " Da spoke sitting up in my bed and rubbing his eyes

And it was true , my dad didn't mind Da staying the night as long as I told him beforehand

"Well I didn't tell him you were here since you weren't supposed to stay for long "