ʟᴀʏʟᴀɴɪ ᴛʜᴏᴍᴘꜱᴏɴ|| 17

I was never the type of girl to have many girl friends .. and I know you're probably thinking "Bitch you're the problem!"  However , that's not the case.

I was apart of a trio consisting of 2 other girls and they both snaked me .. So from then on I never really had any desire to be friends with other girls.

I mean sure it sounds nice having someone to go out with and confide in , get your nails done together and shit like that but all them bitches be fake as fuck and I have too much going on in my life to be worried bout some bullshit.

I don't trust easily so after getting my little heart broke by my so called friends I kind of just thugged it by myself.

That was until I met Sailem , Dalyn , and Marquis in the 8th grade We all met in a class we had together and they were bothering me about this dumb ass bet .

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
"Goodmorning class ! I am your substitute teacher , Mrs.Oats . Your teacher didn't leave behind any worksheets or anything so i thought i would just let you all have a free day -"

The teacher stated and i immediately stopped listening after hearing free day .

I reached in my black backpack that was on the side of my school desk where I was sitting and pulled out my earbuds .

"Ay Lay!" I heard a boy behind me

His name was Sailem but everyone called him Sai , he was the "class clown" of the class but annoying as hell if you asked me.

He was a brown skin with big brown eyes and small starter locs .

Sailem sat directly behind me in class so I had to put up with his bull shit every single day but this was the first day he said something directly to me.

I decided to ignore him because i wasn't in a talking mood . If i was i wouldn't have put in my earbuds.

"Lannniiiii" The boy dragged

I still payed him no mind until I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

I turned around glaring at the boy who had a shocked looked on his face .

"What?" I said raising my voice

"Damn... why you yelling for ?" he said as his expression softened