Interviewing: ninaricci05

Interviewing: ninaricci05                                                                           May 21,2011

Q: How’d you find about Wattpad? 

A: Well, That's quite a story... Me and my friends were chatting on facebook. On a group chat. And one of my friends mentioned wattpad to me. I said that I had an account but I still haven't made one. I rushed here on wattpad to make an account and turns out that I loved it here.

Q:Were you on another site before Wattpad and if yes which one and was it better?

A: Nope, except facebook... But Wattpad is better.

Q: What made you sign up?

A:Okay, It's because I told my friends that I had an account so I rushed here to make one. And I really liked it!

Q: do you remember how old you were?

A: I don't think I remember...

Q:How old are you now?

A: 13.

Q: What was your first story?

A: Hmm..My first story was outside wattpad and that is "Hollywood, Meet your bad girl" Turns out...Many people liked it!

Q: Do you hate the new changes?

A: No, not at all..I like wattpad before and now. And I hope they'll make this site even better.

Q: When's your birthday and what is your sign?

A: My birthday is on February 5...And as you've seen on my profile's "About me" I am an Aquarius.

Q: So, what do you think about Wattpad so far?

A: I think that wattpad is a great site to share what you write and appreciate other people's story. For readers and writers..This is a great site. I am so glad I found this site. And, no I don't hate the new changes, I have no problem with it.

Q: Before Wattpad were you on another writing site and if you have was it better?

A: Nope..

Q: What was the randomist thing, you've ever done, at least give me one.

A: Woah! I didn't see this one coming. But if you really want to find out.. I did one random thing I could tell you. I daydream of the stories that I love. I dream of them. On a funny version.

Q: So do you have any talents or instruments that you play?

A: I play the piano, I sing, I also play the violin.

Q: Do you have a life besides Wattpad?

A: Yeah  

Q: Do you have a character or a story that means something to you?

A: Yes, Avril from "Hollywood, meet your bad girl" ...Umm..That's because we have many things in common..I put my personalities in her. I am stubborn like her. I love pranks. Oh and many things except that I am a little bit evil. You'll like get to know me when you read the story.  

Q: Do you have any favorite Wattpad authors by the way?

A: There's modi77, AuthorRLynn, makeupandoffer, Beabee, fallenbabybubu, and many more. 

Q: Mmm. Then do you have favorite authors outside of Wattpad?

A: Meg Cabot, Carolyn Keene, J.K. Rowling, Many more others that I are too many to mention here.  

Q: what is your pet peeve?

A: Me? Worms..Yuck. Annoying.  

Q:Do you like sports?

A: Yes  

Q: So what type of music do you listen to?

A: All kinds, Orchestra, Pop,R & B except country and my favorites on the orchestra is Beethoven.  

Q: What about TV shows? What are your favorites?

A: Whoa. TV shows? I can say about I watch anything. Favorites? Spongebob..LOL..Umm...House of Anubis, many more. (Don't force me, I didn't see this one coming)  

Q: What type of genres do you write?

A: Romance, Humor, Teen Fiction..That's all.  

Q: What's your lets least favorite?

A: Least favorite genre? Hmm..Thriller and Horror..And Poetry..I'm no good in poetry(LOL) 

Q; What makes you come with your ideas?

A: Music gives me inspiration..also, I observe my surroundings. I combine things I love.

Q: LAST QUESTION. WHAT IS YOUR GOAL OUT OF THIS?

A: To become a Proffesional writer.

------------------------------------------------------------

Q: RANDOM QUESTION OF THE DAY, DUM DUM DUM!!!!! What's it like being an Aquarius?

A: AMAZING! I like how I am called the "WATER BEARER" And sometimes when I'm sad it rains. (WOAH) and when I'm angry..A STORM (ITS TRUE, I WAS AMAZED AT FIRST). I love being on water and I feel like a special person with my ZODIAC SIGN AS AN AQUARIUS.

-------------------------------------------------------

Well, thank you for letting me interview you andI know once again, I apologize that this wasn't on chat. And remember Aquarius FTW!!! :D