Interviewing misguided_angel

Interviewing Charlie:  (misguided_angel)                            Date that got interviewed: Mar.30, 2011

Q: How did you find out by Wattpad?

A:  Well.. I was searching the internet for this book to a series I wanted to read, Blue bloods. Its a vampire book. They had it on this site. I read their whole book and then I saw in the top left corner log in and I made a profile. Wait.. did I answer that right lol.

Q: Yes lol. What made you want to log in, you know like what made you sign up?

A: Well, I saw other books on the site and I thought well what if I could post my books and people would read them, so I made a account.

Q: Do you remember how old you were when you joined:

A: 16.Ive only been on here for like six months.

Q: How old are you now?

A: 16 and a half

Q: What is your sign?

A: Virgo

Q: Do you hate the new changes?

A: Yes I do, I don't hate them, but I don't like them. First off, when you want to post message to someone on your MESSAGE BOARD, You send it right and it goes to the news feed and it basically broadcasts the message to your fans.

Q: Lol, so you just want your privacy like Britney spears?

A: Lol no.

Q: Then how would you describe it:

A: Well, ‘It’s Annoying. Anyone can stalk you, though I was fine with the comments you put on stories for everyone to see, but not your messages on your profile.  Like let’s say, What if a moderator was on the front page and she saw you write a curse word like in every comment, lol. She would either give you a warning or she’ll ban you.

Q: I get what you’re saying, but what if we don’t have those kinds of people like say if you don’t have Wattpad, how would you get banned or a warning as you say?

A: Oh well that means that you wouldn’t get a warning or banned, but it means that people can still report you for what you said like fans that you barely talk to.”

Q: Okay, lol. What is the most randomist thing you’ve ever done?

A: Okay there... was this time where I randomly moaned on the corner of a street loudly and this guy looked at me.

Q: Ha-ha WTF. Do you play any talents or play with instruments?:

A: I play the electric guitar and acoustic

Q: Do you have a life besides going on Wattpad?

A:  Sure do!

Q: Lol. What do you do?

A: Well of course, I have my studies. I play soccer and I’m on the swim team which I am going to soon be quitting.

Q: Do you have a character that means a lot to you in a story, if yes why?

A: Uh, no.

Q: Who are your favorite authors on here or outside Wattpad?

A: Ari3lle-snazay, State-of-art, and of course me and outside of Wattpad there's... Melissa Dela Cruz.

Q: Lol. I’m flattered. So, what is your pet peeve?

A: People picking their noses... sticking fingers in their mouth, crying, and sympathy. I also hate people who are annoying that talk too much, People that think they’re all that and people that say "like" a lot.

Q: Do you like any sports?

A: Soccer,Volleyball, and soft ball.

Q: What type of music do you listen to?

A: I listen to Rock, Pop, Country only a bit though.  I also listen to Chinese Screamo and Death Metal.

Q: What are your favorite TV shows?

A: Skins, Degrassi, Glee, America's Next Top Model, American Idol, Gossip Girl,  Adventure's of fin and Jake, and Victorious

Q: What type of genre do you write?

A: Romance, Thriller, Mystery, and Humor

Q: What is your least favorite?

A: Fan-fiction and Historical fiction.

Q: What makes you have ideas like V-card, how did you come up with it?

A: Well I was thinking of making a not so rated pg-13 book. I wanted to have something with kissing/making out/tongues etc. lol.

Q: Lol. Why did you want that sort of thing?:

A: Because I had barely any books with kissing scenes and romance I just wanted to make a romance humor book.

Q: What are your goals out of this?

A: I just wanted people to give me honest feedback of what they think about my work and maybe some day.. I will get it out there if that is possible.

Well, Charlie thanks for doing this and taking the time to be interviewed. I just have one random question.

__________________

Random question:

Do you like fish sticks :P

A: Yes, fried to the crisp.

Lol, you're a gay fish :P. No, wait you're a girl, but, but you like gay....you know what nvm lol (haha, fist pumps to those south parks fans)

________

Haha, See you next time when I interview iAntelope :D