Interviewing: xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Interviewing: xxRandomxThoughtsxx                                             Finshed: May 8,2011

Q: How’d you find about Wattpad?

A: Umm i really cant remember... I think I was on Quizilla reading this story, and then it got taken off because it was too 'rude' for Quizilla and she told us to read the rest on here  so I did and whola here i am!

Q: Lol. So, when you were on Quizilla, do you think it was better or worse?

A: Than Wattpad?

 Q; yes

A: Haha lol um, had a dumb moment there! um... no compared to Wattpad, Quizilla is rubbish, mainly because the most popular books on there are all the same ones just different chapters of the same story. Also as a writer copyright isn’t there at all... so i don’t go on it much anymore... well actually i went on it for a couple of days while Wattpad was down  but that’s about it haha.

Q:Lol, wow. So what your main reason for you to sign up?

A: Er, i think i was reading a story and i really wanted to tell someone off for being basically a b*itch to the writer, lol so i was like right I’m going to sign up just to give you a piece of my mind!

Q: Haha, amen to you xD. How old were you when you signed up?

A: Um 16  I’ve only been a member since February... I think

Q: This February or the last February?

A: this February hehe

Q: Damn! lol, and you have 1,404 and pretty much I think will go rising. Ugh, no fair lol. I joined on October 3 last year and I have 175, haha it’s probably because I’m lazy. So, you're sixteen, right, so what is your sign?

A: My sign? like er 'don’t come in' sign or... what the hell is 'my' sign?!

Q: Rofl. No your zodiac sign. You know like Aries, Aquarius, Leo, etc

A: Ohhh!!!! HAHAHA um... Virgo i think

Q:Oh lol. Pfft, Virgos aren't that cool xD They're always ignoring my sexy self. Like Logan from Big Time Rush, pfft, he needs to have an Aquarius in his life Haha. So, what was the randomist thing, you've ever done?

A: Umm... let me think...

Q: Ok

A: Er i cant think... one thing i did though which was random, was i went to the shop (actually i walked to the shop) because i really wanted a one of those Fiji milkshake things and then, when i got there they didn't have any so i just went home and brought nothing  haha that was pretty random, i probably have done other stuff but there so random i've forgotten them 

Q: haha. That happened to me once. Do you hate the new changes of Wattpad. (I know it was out order, pfft. >.<

A: New changes? OH YEAH! i think this meebo update is better than it used to be, because before I used to start reading a book and then meebo would just not work. but I don’t like the home 'news' thing because when your on your phone, its hard to go on your profile because you used to be able to click that little 'hi xxRandomxThoughtsxx button and now when you do you just get more news, its like yeah i know my news I’ve read it a million times while I’ve been trying to get onto my profile!!!!

Q:  Lol, thank god I have a computer. And no, you have to keep meebo alive because I used to have group conversations and it kind of sucks because it's all empty. So, do you have any talents or play any instruments?