Interviewing Just_let_go

Interviewing Just_let_gO                                                       April 16, 2011

Q: How did you find out about Wattpad?

A: Well, I just bought an ipod touch and needed some apps to put on it. I love reading, so I just searched books and wattpad popped up!

Q: How did you sign up and what made you want to join?

A: I read a story on here called, "come home to find a hot guy in my bed WTF?!!" and it was by a teen author and I wanted to join to see if i really could make it in the writing world XD.

Q: Lol, what was that guy doing in the bed? xD

A: LOL! He was "sleeping" in her bed...and she jumped on top of him!

Q: Whoa, she really must have been in the mood, lol. So, now that you made it into the writing world what do you think would happen if you became a successful writer on here?

A: Well, then I will continue writing and actually publish some of my shit XD.

Q: Haha wow, language. If you had to publish which story would you publish?

A: A book for a man whore, first XD

Q: Mm. What is that story about and why’d you write it?

A: Its about a man whore who needs to treat a girl right and a girl that needs to let everything go and just go with the flow. There’s A LOT of sexual and dirty things in it and also I wrote it because I like talking about sex.

Q: Lol. Of course, you dirty child. Anyways, when you signed up, how old were you?

A:13

Q:How old are you now?

A: 14

Q: Lol thank god, you're old enough to talk dirty. Haha.So, What is your sign?

A: Aquarius, I’m very sexual...

Q: Lol. That explains why I’m sexual too. haha. So, do you hate the new changes?

A: Yes, I like the status thing, sure...but I hate how they have that heart thing and edit and stuff in that one place.

Q: I feel the same way, though I don’t like the status thing because what if my last status was dirty because of how we have status conversations.Lol, so, Tom or what’s your real name and tell us about how you’re in TEF.

A: My real name is Debbie. hahha TEF is the place to BE! If you're not in TEF, you want to be in! I'm the Horny, sexual, blunt one in TEF

Q: Glad, I’m in it haha. So for those people that are confused explain what’s TEF and how you got your name Tom.

A: TEF stands for The Epic Fails. We have many fails, so we named ourselves that XD. TEF is a group of teens (and a few adults) from around the world (mostly North America) who talks about their lives and what's going on in their part of the city. We talk about stuff from having serious issues, to talking about fucking someone right then and there.

Q: Lol, Story short, we can be your molester or your friend, huh? So Tom, what made you so dirty, lol. I think that’s what we all want to know. For me, I got dirty by getting a pencil and flipping it back and forth while hearing milkshake xD.