Interviewing xXxTyeXx

Interviewing: xXxTyeXx                                                                 April 18,2011

AUTHOR NOTE: SORRY, FOR TOO MANY CAPS LOL. IT'S JUST TYE WRITES IN CAPS XD.

---------

Q: So lets do it now

A: OKRA...WHAT DO YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT 'ME'...THE AWESOME ONE THE ........EPIC ONE?!?!

Q: Lol I want to know, how you found about Wattpad?

A: MY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT IT......

Q: What did she say about it?

A: SHE SAID IT HAD THIS 'HEATED' BOOK SHE WAS READING....NASTY BRUTE... AND SHE SAID THAT THE BOOKS ON THIS SITE WERE REALLY GOOD...

Q: What made you sign up?

A: I WAS USING IT FOR MONTHS AND I WANTED TO CUSS OUT SOMEONE A TIME SO I DECIDED TO GET AN ACCOUNT...

Q: Lol. violent! this is supposed to be a community and safe environment. tsk tsk. What was your first story you read?

A: LOL.....ERM....Little Miss Emo and Mr. Preppy Pants. Oh God Not Another Arranged Marriage Sory... longest title EVER!!!

Q: Rofl! i hate those type of things lol. Do you remember how old you were?!

A: 12 I THINK....

Q: How old are you now?

A:13

Q: What is your sign?

A: IDK...I THINK CAPRICORN

Q: When is your birthday?

A: 11TH  OF JANUARY...

Q: Yup, you're a Capricorn. So, since you been here for like about a year. Do you hate the new changes?

A: YER!!!! ESPECIAlly the thingy on the home page where you could see everything someone wrote....people coud stalk you.....IF I WANTED TO BE STALKED ID ASK MY WEIRD FRIEND TO DO IT FOR ME!!

Q: Lol. Or you would ask me xD haha. So, do you have any favorite authors on here?

A: YEA....YOU'RE WEIRD ENOUGH.........XxSkater2Girl16Xx, State-of-the-ART....-gasps- I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE?!?!.....xxRandomxThoughtsxx, lily-rain, bettyboo125bo, and racingheart

Q: Lol it's me silly xD. So, who are your favorite authors outside?

A: Ally Carter, Shannon Waverly, Rachel Hawthorne and many more...

Q: SO BEFORE GOING ON TO MY OTHER QUESTIONS, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR OBESSION?

A: I'M OB-FUCKING-SSESSED WITH IAN SOMERHALDER!!!! AHHHHHHHH!! AND VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!!

Q: LOL WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO HIM XD?

A: .......HMMMM.....FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK THAT...

Q: WHY IS THAT?

A: I WOULD FUCK HIM SILLY!!!!LMFAO....JUST KIDDING...IM NOT THAT SACBBICLE....

Q: LOL WHAT THE FRICK IS THAT?

A: I WOULD CREAM HIM WITH WHIP CREAM AND CHOCOLATE AND TASTY THINGS AND LICK EVERY PART OF HIS BODY CLEAN.......THEN FUCK HIM..ITS WHORE IN BAJAN.....WHORE/WHORISH....TAKE YOUR PICK..