Exams

Rose's Pov

Next week I have my exams, I will be doing English, Maths, natural sciences, Social science and history. My Maths and English are my main exams which I need to pass before being able to do other courses. 

Today I woke up before James, I quietly get myself ready heading down to my study room to begin revising. Walking over to my bookcase I lift our the folder with all my revision notes for my maths, I also lifted out some practice questions which May had printed off for me, she was coming in this week so we could do practice exams in exam conditions. I have been allowed to use a laptop for my exams as my handwriting is getting better, I will also have a reader and extra time. 

I'm sat at my desk going through the papers when I hear the door open 'hey doll' I hear Bucky say as he wraps his arms around me resting his chin on my head, 'Hey Jamie' I reply, 'Have you had breakfast?' James asks me, 'not yet. I needed to get on and revise' i reply. 'come and get some breakfast please' James asks spinning my seat so i am looking at him, 'Okay' I smile taking his hand, we both walk into the kitchen where he begins to make some food for us both. 

'What time's May getting here?' James asks 'around 10, i think' i reply. 'You will do well Doll' James smiles. Papa had gone back home to Mama this weekend, Steve was on missions with some of the other Avengers so it was just the two of us with Tony, Pepper, Happy and Peter after he's finished in school. 

'Rose May's here' Pepper tells me, 'Thanks Pepper' I smile. 'See you at lunch Doll' James smiles kissing me before I leave the room heading to my study room. 'Morning Rose' May smiles, 'Morning May' I smile back. 'Ready to do a practice exam?' she asks me 'Yeah I am' I nod. I watch as May walks over to the door putting up a sign. 'We will do maths paper 1 first' May says sitting beside me she places the paper in front of me. 'Write your name and exam number on the front'  May says, I do as she says, 'you have 1hr plus 15mins extra. you exam begins now' may tells me. I open the paper and begin to work through the questions completing the practice test. 'right go for lunch and when you are back we will go through maths paper 2' may tells me, 'thanks May'  I smile leaving the room. 

I head up to mine and Bucky's room, walking into our living room, I head over to the kitchen and begin making myself a sandwich and drink taking it out onto our balcony. As I sit out I see bucky, Steve and sam running round the lake before heading back inside, I spot Bucky walking towards the compound with Steve, laughing and joking with each other. As i eat I look through my notes for my English exams. 

'DOLL?' I hear James shout, 'im out here' I call back. 'Hey doll' James says kissing my neck 'hey Jamie, good run?' i ask 'Yeah but what about your practice test?' he asks sitting beside me. 'okay, i think. ive got maths paper 2 practice after lunch' I smile. 'Soooooo ..... How are you feeling?'  'Nervous'I reply.  

its now the week of my exams, May is picking me up and taking me to the exam centre. I wake up before James, quietly I slip out of bed walking into our living room to make myself some breakfast. 'Rose?' I hear James call, 'In here' i call back, I soon here him walk through into the living room. 'morning doll' he says softly kissing my neck 'morning Jamie' i smile leaning back to look at him, he spins me in his arms. 'I would have made you breakfast' he smiles, 'I know but i have an early start. Mays picking me up at 8.45' i tell him. 'tell you what, when you get back I will order in and we can have the night to ourselves, go to bed early ready for tomorrow.' James smiles, 'you sure Jamie?, you can still hang out with your friends' i say. 'im sure doll' James smiles. We sit at our table to eat, 'What do you have today?' James asks. 'its both maths papers today and English. im not sure what time i will be back' i tell James. 'Thats okay love, I will see you when you get back.' he smiles. 

After eating we go to get ready, 'do you have everything you need?' James asks me, 'I just need to pick up my bag from my room' I smile, 'Lets go then' James smiles holding out his hand and we walk down to the room to pick up my bag, By 8.40 we were waiting for May, 'Doll?' James asks 'Yeah' i smile. 'Best of luck Doll, you will do well' he smile wrapping his arms around me 'Im nervous' i say looking down, 'Doll, Breathe, you will do amazing. what ever the results i will be proud of you, you have come along way' James smiles pulling me into a hug. May soon pulls up, 'Good luck Doll, Ill see you when you come home' James smiles kissing my forehead. I wave goodbye before heading to May's car as we head to the test centre. 

On the way  home I feel tired and with out know I fall asleep, I wake up slightly to being picked up, 'hey Doll' i hear James, 'Jamie?' i ask half asleep, 'its okay doll, im taking us to our room, May rang saying you had fallen asleep' James says softly, 'oh i didnt realise' i say yawning, 'its okay Doll, ill take us to our room and order us some food, fancy pizza?' James asks me, 'yes please' I smile. Once in our room James sets me down on the sofa before joining me opening a pizza delivery app. After eating out pizza we cuddle up on the sofa relazing watching a bit of tv, i didn't realise i fell asleep until James picked me up carrying me to our bedroom. 

The rest of the week was similar, it is now the last day of my exams, 'How are you feeling?' James asks me, 'good final day of tests' I smile, 'you will do well Doll' James smiles, 'ill be here for when you come home' he smiles hugging me, I climb into mays car heading for the exam centre for the final day of exams. I walk out feeling confident that i did well, heading home i see James waiting for me. 'results will be in feburary' May tells me before I leave. 'thank you may' I smile. I walk over to James, 'how are you feeling?' he asks me 'good, tired' i reply. 'lets go up to our room and chill' James smiles wrapping his arm around me as we head up to our floor.