enlightening past ch 5

The next two days went by without a hitch. Besides the little arguments between both sasukes when the future one would tease the younger one about sakura, they were all getting along! They all ate together like a team, shared stories about the future, trained together, etc...

Kakashi was still a little spectical on the whole 'timetravel' thing so he decided to try and research about it. He knew that future sakura was having a hard time being apart from her daughter so he tried asking tsunade about how to send them back after the team came back from a short mission. She ended up giving him the location of a scroll that might be of use. So he and Naruto went to go get the scroll and instructed the young sasuke and sakura to go tell their future selves the news.

"Oi, we found a way to send you guys bac—" genin sasuke says while he and genin sakura opened the door to the guest room.

Seeing adult sakura laying on her stomach, eyes teary, red face, messed up hair and almost completely nude. With a ripped adult uchiha standing proudly behind her with one hand on her hip and the other gripping the back of her hair.

They both stared at the scene.

"Wh-what?" Adult sakura said breathlessly. Clearly flustered.

The door slammed shut quicker than it opened the first time. Definitely the work of the adult sasukes eyes.

Both genins stared at eachother in complete confusion and embarrassment. Then quickly looking away.
Before realizing the door had opened just the smallest bit.
"The only one im allowing to join in is younger sakura."
"Anata! Stop teasing them!"

The genin sakura couldnt help but faint at the thought. With the genin sasuke catching her before she hit the floor.

"The hell do you thing your sayin-!" genin sasuke yells ready to pick yet another fight with his future self. when he goes to slam the door open and storm in, he just looks around. Realizing they were...gone?

—meanwhile with Kakashi and Naruto —

"What does the scroll say sensei?!?" Naruto tried peeking.

"Hm. I'm not quite sure. I think it's a dead end." Kakashi said while quickly shoving the scroll in his back pouch.

Latex...interesting...