#22 Woh tha sabse charming kism ka!

After walking out on Samrat, Tanvi wanders the desert roads aimlessly, not minding the heat. It's the only way to clear her head. She cannot get the look in Samrat's eyes out of her mind.

"Sabse worst kism ka ladka?" And Samrat broke Saumit's arm? That doesn't sit right with her either. Why would Samrat go to such lengths for her sake? Whatever his reasons were, he didn't need to. She cannot accept him getting reckless for her.

A few hours later, she realises she has wandered farther away than she intended to from the base

A few hours later, she realises she has wandered farther away than she intended to from the base. It won't do any good for an officer to wander too much, even within the defence area, even in broad daylight. Realising her mistake, she quickly spins on her heel.

She arrives at the main gates of the residential quarters at sundown and encounters Farhan driving his jeep. She has no clue where the others are. Farhan is alone, apparently on his way after his date with Isha, returning after dropping her at the nearest airport.

"Isha apne ghar jaa rahi, Tanvi. Bhopal, kuch din keliye, you know? Bas ek do din maybe. But I will miss her. Even though we'll surely talk on the phone, haha!"

 Even though we'll surely talk on the phone, haha!"

Tanvi chuckles fondly as Farhan babbles. He's parked right in front of her, blocking any oncoming vehicles. The security officer signals them to move to the side.

"Hop on, Tanz!" Farhan says after he nods and salutes the guard. "Kahan chali gayi thi tum? After all that, I was worried about you. Maine tumhe call bhi kiya tha. I wouldn't have minded you joining me and Isha. Aur yeh apni kya halat bana rakhi hai. You look exhausted. Garmi mein kahan ghoomne gayi akeli? Chalo, let's hangout in my room. Samrat nahin hai. Harjot called him to work!"

Tanvi smiles at Farhan's consideration. Unable to deny him, she gets into the passenger seat of the jeep, his words ringing in her ears - Samrat nahi hai.

That's a relief. She won't want to visit Samrat and Farhan's shared residential quarters when Samrat is around. Which was not the case over the years! Just how did this happen?

 Which was not the case over the years! Just how did this happen?