.28 comfort in eachother's arm.

Recap
He sobbed in her arms clutching to her kimono. Mr Chan came near them and patted his head lovingly while he also had tears in his eyes.. Mr Unagi and Goro stood at the same spot unable to process what to do. Do they need to let their tears out or comfort him?? They came running towards Ichiro after they saw Ichiro blacked out in Meyooka's arm..

____________________________________

Ichiro was asleep on the ground with his head rested on Meyooka's lap. Meyooka had tears in her eyes. She didn't knew he had suffered all this alone with no one by his side. It's true he had friends but it's impossible for them to stay with him 24/7 hours. She gently runned her fingers through his black thick and soft hair locks. It's been two hours she was seated in this position. Mr unagi was examining the place silently and Goro was near the books wich was still floating in the air. He tried to read what's in it but just then the book closed cause it only allows the owner to read it.

Mr Chan was near Meyooka rubbing Ichiro's hand continuously to bring back his consciousness.  About five minutes later there was a slight movement in Ichiro. Meyooka noticed it instantly and slightly smiled. She started to pat his cheeks slowly.

Meyooka:- Ichiro please wake up,(pat) common you have been asleep for two hours straight.(pat pat pat)My legs are numb. Would you please wake up. Don't make me mad.

That's when he slowly opened his eyes. His hazel orbs staring right into her soul.

"God how many colours does his eyes have?" She thought.

Ichiro slowly sat straight and hold his head. He was having a slight headache. Meyooka scoot near him and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her and his eyes filled up with tears remebering the things happened awhile ago. Meyooka hugged him tightly. He hide his face in her neck and hugged her with the same energy sobbing in her embrace.

Goro had tears in his eyes

Goro had tears in his eyes. After some time they Tera apart. Ichiro was sniffing. As well as he was embarrassed cause the crown prince cried infront of his love and many people. Meyooka noticed his embarassment and slightly chuckled. She stood up and hold his hand helping him to stand straight. Mr Chan who noticed his discomfort signed Meyooka to take care of it. She dragged him to a secluded corner. She gently cleaned his face with her hands and smiled at him. He was looking down. She slowly hugged him resting her head on his chest as she was short compared to him. He also hugged her back gently. Meyooka spoke in small voice to make him once again comfortable around him.

 Meyooka spoke in small voice to make him once again comfortable around him