.25 Reunion.

Recap
Ichiro:- Such a heavy sleeper...
________________________________

After she fell into deep slumber Ichiro once more looked around her room and slowly caressed her head.
Then he snapped his fingers and vanished.

In Ichiro's room.....

Goro was waiting impatiently there tapping his foot on the wooden floor

Goro was waiting impatiently there tapping his foot on the wooden floor. He flinched when Ichiro suddenly popped out of nowhere in the room...

Goro:- Yahh you scared the shit out of me!!!!!

Ichiro:- well it's good then cause who told you to enter in my room without my permission???

Goro:- Common I am your soulmate.

Ichiro:- Nope! You are wrong it's Meyooka..

Goro:- Ohh bro I just meant that we are best friends.

Ichiro:- Whatever I don't care..

Goro mumbled under his breath.
"Such a coldie I don't know how Meyooka is still with him."

Ichiro:- I heard you, don't forget that I have sharp hearing sense.

Goro:- Yeah yeah sharp as knife. But you should be carefull. You can't use your power everytime. What if someone saw you. Already so many people saw you and you erased the memory from all of them but we can't always erase these..

Ichiro:- Just a few days until I find them. Find about me and her(Meyooka). Find about my r_real parents.

Goro:- But we already have many clues??

Ichiro:- Yeah but the other red book is still not open. I need to open it and share everything thing to Meyooka... I want you to bring Meyooka in the tengoku tomorrow and you should be there too.

Goro:-Wh_
He was cutted off by Ichiro..

Ichiro:- no more questions....

______________

Next morning....

Goro and Meyooka are waiting for Ichiro in the tengoku

There is a awkward silence between them. Goro decided to break the silence.

Goro:- Do you know that Ichiro only behaves as himself infront of you... Otherwise he is a ice.

Meyooka chuckled and said.

Meyooka:- I don't know that. I thought he is also cold towards me.

Goro:- You don't know him. He behaves less cold infront of you. If you saw his other side I bet you would be confused that is this the Ichiro you know.

They both laughed..

Goro:- A..are you happy with him??

Meyooka looked at him and said.

Meyooka:- Goro I know you are worried about me but I am happy with him. I know it's been only few months since I met him. But I feel that I knew him for years. In our world a couple would do many things. But in this world we can't do that. But still I can feel his love for me and if I look into his eyes I can see his love for me. He became my comfort. In the past there were many arguments between us but I think it's a beautiful memory of us..... But I want to know some truth. The truth about the nightmare I saw yesterday.

Goro:- Nightmare??

Before Meyooka can answer the door of Tengoku flew open revealing Ichiro, Mr unagi and Mr chan...

After seeing her father after so many months she run to her father...

Meyooka:- Is this real. Dad are here infront of me?

Her father embraced her with all the love he had. He was waiting for this moment. To have his daughter in his arms. To gain all her warmth once again in his life. The flowers and birds in the Tengoku was happy seeing the reunion of a father and daughter. Or should I say foster father??

They pulled out of the hug. Both of their eye's were filled with tears. Mr chan patted his dear daughter's head and turned towards three smiling figures..

He hold both hands of Ichiro.

Mr Chan:- Thankyou Crown Prince. I will never forget this help. You give me my life back...

His hugged him with gratitude and happiness.

Ichiro:- There's no need to say thankyou soon to be father-in-law..

Mr Chan pulled out of the hug
and looked at him then Meyooka.

Ichiro:- Actually Mr Chan... I love Meyooka with whole my heart. I know it's only been a few months we met but I can't control my feeling for her. I love her and I would like to live with her for the rest of my life.

Meyooka:- D..dad I also love him please dad don't object..

Mr Chan:- Kids are you sure..

Ichiro and Meyooka:- 100%

Mr Chan:- But Crown Prince you know all the situation right??

Ichiro:- Don't worry Mr Chan I will not let anything to happen to her until I am alive...

Meyooka:- What do you mean?? When did you meet father??

Ichiro:- Do you want to know??

Meyooka nodded her head.

Ichiro:- Your father came here to meet you and bring you back to your world but he met Mr unagi an old friend of his. He lived with him for about two days. Then they meet me for help and I bring them here...

Meyooka:- I want to ask you something... I saw a dr..

She couldn't finish her sentence as Ichiro started to speak...

Ichiro:- We will give all answers to your questions but now you met your father after many days right?? Go and spend some time with...

He said and slowly hugged her and get back to his previous position.

Ichiro clapped his hand twice and a guard came. Ichiro came near him and commands...

Ichiro:- Prepare a room for Mr Chan and arrange all the things he need . And if anyone ask say it's Meyooka's father not his identity.
He whispered his last sentence.

Ichiro turned around and walked to Meyooka and Mr Chan.

Ichiro:- Mr Chan you can rest in the room he(Guard)shows. And spend some time with her. She was missing you..
Mr Chan smiled at him and his caring nature. Now he started to trust Ichiro.

Ichiro called Mr Chan a little far and whispered.
"Don't tell your identity to anyone and don't go in front of the king Mr Chan.. it's not good for us and Meyooka"

Mr Chan:- I will not but we need to get out of this trouble fast..

Ichiro:- Yeah!!

They go back but the rest three of them were talking with eachother so they don't notice about Ichiro's and Me Chan's private conversation.
They all went out but Ichiro called Goro and Mr Unagi secretly and closed the door of Tengoku...

Ichiro commanded in cold yet strict tone.

Ichiro:- Tomorrow morning you both should be here. I want to discuss some important matters to you guys. I hope I won't be disappointed. Goro you should secretly steal the red books from Meyooka's room and when you both come tomorrow bring Mr Chan and Meyooka also..

Mr Unagi and Goro:- Yes Prince...

Please vote....