Band Info

Author's Note: Just based on my imagination, "some" sh*t are inaccurate, also very exaggerated. (Might add some things in the timeline idk) i also added some random cr*p in the timeline so.....uh yeah-

Active Years 1989-2013

•Inertia is an experimental music band that mostly incorporates genres like Indie, Indie rock, Indie pop, Alternative rock, shoegaze, dreampop, grunge, electronic, synthwave and a bit of pop. Originally formed by a group of friends in 1989 who are unstable, odd and have a chaotic personality. Inertia was mostly known for being controversial throughout their career but they are also known for introducing new and unfamiliar sounds in Japan, using some music elements from other parts of the world and with the music elements that are popular in Japan. They mixed them altogether and used them as the main elements in their music, which made them famous. Making something new but at the same time, something that the citizens are somewhat familiar with, so that's why the public tend to enjoy their music.

•The original members: Lucia (Lead Vocalist), Sae-Byeok (Guitarist), Aira (Guitarist), and Nayo (Drummer)

•The four of them met in Japan while they were in college, and they became friends.

November 29 1988 - While they were still in college, they created an album for a project.

February 20 1989 - Lucia, Nayo, and Sae-Byeok graduated from college. (Aira graduated from college a year later)

April 14 1989- Inertia was formed, and they signed with [Insert music record name(i do not want to come up with another cringe title/name)] records

October 20 1989 - Few months after the band was formed, they released their first album 'Love Soul' which contains 9 songs.
•The album was numbered as #63 in the album charts of Japan with 24,000 streams and 10,000 copies were sold.
•The popular song on the album is 'Peculiar Love' with 22,000 streams and was #84 in the charts.

November 13 1989 - Lucia and Aira shoplift two times but was never caught.

June 27 1990 - First concert they've ever performed for 7,000 people.

July 14 1990 - First Interview, introducing the members and the history of the band.

May 1 1991 - They first released a single from the album that they would release that same month called 'Shut Up Girl' with 57,000 streams, #37 in the charts and 46,000 copies .

May 6 1991 - Few days after the single was released, they finally released their second album 'Shush!' With 13 songs.
•The album had 55,000 streams, #41 in the charts with 49,000 copies sold.

July 11 1991 - Second concert, they've performed for 15,000 people.

July 20 1991 - Rumors spread that Sae-Byeok is in a relationship, she was caught with a guy out in public. There was also a photo of them that was took during their recent concert.

August 21 1991 - Second Interview This is where Sae-Byeok also cleared up the rumor, stating that he was just a college friend that support them.

September 30 1991 - Released their first documentary titled as 'Foreign'

March 4 1992 - Two members joined the band: Kenakuma and Alisha.
•They met Kenakuma because of a mutual connection.
•They met Alisha because she applied to join the band and they recruited her.
•Kenakuma has now the role as the Keyboardist.
•Alisha has now the role as Bassist.