CHAPTER 28

Cruella arrived at the battlefield and found that the kingdom's army was still on its way. She looked ahead and her perception reached a million kilometers away and saw a dense army of demons and monsters.

She perceived a few powerful demons leading the army. However, when her gaze landed on the Demon King Azazel, who was sitting on a huge skeleton throne, she felt extremely contempt for the first time.

"So weak," she murmured and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I wonder where was the Great Demon they were talking about? Hmm, I wonder if she's coming."

Disappointed that she hadn't seen the Great Demon yet, she jumped into the tallest tree in the mountain tops 500,000 kilometers away from the battlefield and lay on the trunks while munching her sweets—looking bored.

Suddenly, she perceived something when the Demon King Azazel stopped at their camp and did something on the ground.

Cruella was surprised when the Demon King drew some array and murmured something. After that, they waited for some time until a few figures appeared from the array.

'Huh? Humans? What are they doing on the demons' side?'

Cruella was confused. And her expression changes when she senses their strength.

"Heh. Dylan and the others are in trouble. Who knows the Demon King allies with some powerful humans? This is interesting!"

Cruella suddenly felt excited. She thought that these humans would be a good stimulant for the five summoned heroes and maybe after the war, they would come to her again and let them go back to her subspace to train.

Cruella grinned and she already thought of a plan to make the heroes suffer in her subspace.

It will be interesting to watch her subjects and the five heroes fighting in the new arena in her subspace. It will be bloody.

A few hours later, the kingdom's army finally arrived and they all looked solemn upon seeing the dense army of demons and monsters. If they haven't found the great saintess on time, who knows what would happen to their kingdom?

General Levi leads Meira, Sera, and the five summoned heroes inside the tent to discuss their strategy.

"Hey, listen. Meira still can't remember how to use her powers. For now, it will be up to me to fight the Demon King while you and the soldiers fight those weak demons. And—huh?" Sera suddenly stopped and her expression changed. She looks at the five summoned heroes who look at her with a puzzled expression.

Sera said solemnly, "I just received a hint. There were five humans on the demon's side which may be more or less powerful than you. So be prepared."

General Levi, Dylan, and the others were stunned, and their expression changed.

"Who are they?" Dylan asked, his expression solemn.

Sera shrugged her shoulders to say she didn't know and she didn't care. What she wanted was to fight the Demon King to test her current strength. It's been a while since she fought someone and she hopes that the Demon King won't disappoint her.

However, little did Sera know that she'll be in for disappointment later. Just like what Cruella said, the Demon King was too weak in her eyes much less to Sera and Meira, who were monsters among monsters.

"Okay, let's go and meet those demons!" Sera said impatiently. She couldn't wait to fight and stretch her body once in a while.

Then, General Levi called all the soldiers to gather on the battlefield to meet the demons who were also meeting them on the vast battlefield. This night was destined to be a bloody night.