𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Kaede's POV:

Kaede's POV:

I got home late at night after spending the whole day with Liam, I was walking towards the kitchen when I saw my bag open on the dining table.  I immediately came here and I was filled with surprise when I saw my wallet and phone inside my bag, because I thought I really lost my things.

I thought about texting Tristan and saying, "I found my wallet and phone."

I didn't wait for him to reply to my message, instead I went to the room to take a bath and went to sleep immediately because I still have work the next day.

Before going to duty, I accompanied my wife to check up, this is the day I will know the gender of my baby and I am very excited.

"Congratulations, Mr. And Mrs. Olvidar. You are 3 months pregnant and it's a baby boy."  The doctor both stated with a smile.

"B-boy?"  I stammered.

"Oh my gosh."  Oceane seems to be surprised.

"Yes, he's a little boy."  The doctor nodded with a smile.

"I'm so happy right now!"

Suddenly my wife hugged me with so much joy and I just smiled while staring at the ultrasound monitor watching my baby.

*Past

"What if one day you realize you want a baby?"  Kaede asked me out of the blue.  We were sitting in the shade of a big tree, on a wide lawn, and had a picnic to celebrate our third anniversary.

"Huh?"  I grinned in surprise.

"I can't give you the family you want."  He asked while staring at me, I realized that he was really serious about his question because he stopped eating and obviously wanted to hear my answer.

Then, I realize that, Yes.  How does it feel to have a child of my own?  What does it feel like to have a happy family?  Is it happier to have a wife and child, than to be with you?

"Love, why are you so serious?"  I grinned to reduce the awkwardness.