𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

*Cedric's graduation day

After the graduation ceremony, all the students decided to take pictures inside the campus.

I couldn't help but look around and take my eyes off while taking pictures with Eve and my dad, my boyfriend happened to come.

I tried to call him countless times but his phone was out of reach.

Kaede, where are you?

Until the time at school was over, I didn't even see him, not even his shadow.

Kaede's POV:

Eve, Cedric's sister asked me to join my boyfriend's graduation celebration at their mansion.

And first I don't want to go because of the issue between me and dad the last day we met at the coffee shop that I didn't mention to Gemini even once.

I was at the main gate when I felt out of place and insecurity because of the expensive cars entering Cedric's house, the gate is about a few meters away from their house.

"Kaede, let's go."  Eve called me in distance.

When Eve and I arrived at their house, I let go of Eve's hold on me when I saw the guests who were almost all wearing tuxedos and dresses.

I looked at my entire outfit because I was only wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

Eve grabbed my hand once again, "Don't mind them."

"But..."

"I'll take care of you."  She assured me with a warm smile, "Don't be insecure. You're so cute in your outfit— if you're not my brother's boyfriend, I'll make you be my boyfriend for sure."  She grinned teasingly.

She pulled me into the house and took me straight to her room.

"Stay here. I'll just take the tuxedo in Cedric's room, I bought for you."  She smiled at me.