𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Ackkk! I still can't imagine that you're my boyfriend!!! Happy Anniversary, love

"Ackkk! I still can't imagine that you're my boyfriend!!! Happy Anniversary, love."

I sat on his lap and hugged him with great excitement.

"Happy anniversary, love." Cedric greeted me, he kissed me emphatically.

I was comfortably sitting on his lap while his attention was focused on the laptop,

I interrupted his use of the laptop and slowly removed his eyeglasses,

"You know what, Mr. Olvidar... You should rest your eyes." I said seductively.

"You know what, Mr. Marmollejo... If I can't resist your seduction, you won't be able to go to school for a week."

"Who told you to resist?" I said in a flirty voice.

"Beau, are you tempting me?" Cedric spoke with a husky tone.

"What do you think?" I made a sticky stare,

I stared at his lips and I touched his lower lip with my thumb which did not stop his temptation.

I was shocked when he suddenly picked me up like a newly wed and left the chair. I feel the lightness of being lifted by him, "Love!"

"There is no turning back."

"Love! Put me down- I'm just fooling around!!" I chuckled.

I take back the flirting I did but he didn't listen to me.

He carried me to the room which made me nervous but made me happy at the same time. I'm just narrowing it down, but I also want to- Who am I to stop him from giving pleasure by him?

I have a boyfriend who is a 4th year college student, while I am a 4rd year high school student, we attend the same school but we have different buildings, different schedules, different personalities, and even more different life-styles.

***

I was lucky enough to get into a private university in Bangkok. I didn't have friends, I didn't know anyone, I wasn't familiar with the places, I walked into that school like a lost child.