𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

*PAST

It's the weekend and Cedric went to Kaede house for Quality time after two weeks of Cedric focusing on his thesis, he wants to make up with Kaede.

After Kaede prepared a snack at the counter,she brought the food to the living room where Cedric was.

He put down the plate full of snacks and sat next to Cedric.

"Her photoshoot is beautiful." Kaede said when she saw Eve's picture at a resort on Cedric's laptop.

"It's a pre-wedding photoshoot. She's engaged to someone." Cedric answered.

"Really? You're going? Where's the location?" Kaede's questions.

"The venue is on the beach, but they are planning a church wedding." Cedric spoke.

Kaede nods,

Cedric turned to him and looked at him with sparkling eyes, "How about you?"

"Yes?" Kaede asked, he turned to Cedric with fluffy eyes.

"If I marry you... Where do you want?" Cedric asked him.

"Hmm." Kaede made a sound, he acted as if he was thinking deeply, "I want a beach wedding. We can save money for the event. Then I want our honeymoon in a room high up and overlooking nothing but the peaceful blue sea, so that in the morning, when I open the curtain, a beautiful sun will sprout in the ocean."

"Then I'll hug you from the back while you facing the scenery you liked. I'll give you a kiss, not as a boyfriend... But as a husband." Cedric added to his boyfriend's determination.

"Then we will build a house, I want one near the beach. Because Beach is the most beautiful scenery, especially the sunset." Kaede said.

Cedric saw in his lover's eyes how happy he was while talking, how Kaede could imagine the future of the two of them.

He didn't realize that he was already smiling as he looked at his lover who was forming an imagination, if Kaede was just ice cream, I'm sure Cedric would have melted when he stared at him.