𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

5 YEARS LATER

Kaede returned to Thailand after graduating from college in Japan to attend the upcoming wedding of his step sister, Oceane.

Oceane is his sister on his father's side, they are not very close to each other but they have been together once, there is no problem in their relationship as siblings because they never had a conflict, just the day they met still young because Kaede's mother has hatred and resentment towards her father's mistress, which is Oceane's mother.

Kaede decided to stay in the condo temporarily because she will also return to Japan immediately to pursue her dream of becoming a lawyer.

He called his friends to bond after 5 years without seeing each other.

When the taxi parked in front of the club, Kaede immediately got off to see her friends,

"Kaede!!!" Jameson shouted.

His two friends quickly walked up to him and hugged him eagerly.

"Why did you just come back now. Huh!" Kenley's voice growled. He embraced Kaede around the neck.

"Let's go in. Tell us more about what happened to you from after graduation until now." Jameson invited them.

"Let's make the most of it while I'm here... Because after my sister's wedding, I'll be leaving again." Kaede said with a teased grin.

Kaede walked to the entrance of the club with her friends, then Elzen arrived, he was looking around the entire outside of the club to park the car.

As he looked around, he caught sight of Kaede, but he wasn't sure because he only saw Kaede's back, until Kaede got inside with the two of them.

"Is that Kaede?" He asked, full of curiosity.

How can it be here in Japan?

When Elzen entered the club, he went straight to the second floor to see Cedric.

"How does one Dr. Cedric Olvidar manage to drink alone." Elzen said teasingly when he approached Cedric's table.

Cedric changed a lot.