Chapter 15 (Taylor's POV)

I push the queen hard causing her to lose her balance so I push her again she falls, I kick her in the side, and I hear her yelp and crack. She tries to get up and I kick her again. I get on my knees and punch her in the face, I hear another pop. I'm not sure if it was from me or her. She kicks me in the stomach and I grunt. I punch her again and she smacks the ground 3 times, I hear a whistle blow and get up.
Enzo smiles and once we get out of the ring he gives me a quick kiss. “I love you” he whispers. “I love you too” I smile.
***
I look at myself in the mirror, I'm wearing black leather pants and a blue lace shirt. My hair looks completely different. It's ash blonde. I walk out of the bathroom and hear gunshots and one of the gunshots shatter the window. I freeze, I see Enzo running toward me and yelling "Get down!" He knocks me off my feet landing on top of me. I see Luci, one of his friends get shot. I scream. But I didn't scream because she was shot. I scream because there is dark red spreading on Enzo's shirt. He whispers "I love you" I yell "No! He's shot! Someone do something! Baby stay with me!" This can’t happen, I love him. I start crying, No, No, No this isn’t going to happen. He’s not going to die. Not like this!

To be continued…