WELL, UNEXPECTEDLY! (Plynx x Holewurrm) MSM fanfic!

They say all cats of all kinds are scared of snakes

But that can change ... Can't it?

"Look, I'm trusting you three to keep this safe ... Ok?" Pentumbra hissed. She didn't trust anyone to look after her cave, but of course, someone had to do it while she was gone. "Now that i think about it, why do you need someone to.... watch your cave?" Jaggermouth grumbled, he didn't even want to be there. "None of your business, now how about you two" She said, looking towards Plynx and HoleWurrm. "Easy" Plynx muttered. "We got this!!" HoleWurrm exclaimed. "Good, go ahead, and you better not break anything" Pentumbra growled, specifying she was talking to HoleWurrm. He smiled awkwardly,  "mhm... yea... we won't!". 

HoleWurrm was known for being... umm... destructive. And there's no doubt he isn't, from broken walls to broken floors! (which makes sense if you think about it). But he can't help it, somethings are just so...

breakable... ya'know?

_In the Cave..._

The three found it weird that Pentumbra had so many... gems... in her cave. "Holy Zaroee! look at all the shiny things she has!" HoleWurrm said, slithering over to a claw-sized amber and picking it up, knocking down some things in the process... "AYE! Stop knockin' everything down!" Jaggermouth snarled. "Sorry... didn't mean to..." He muttered, dropping the amber, breaking a chip off, spooking himself, "AAA!- Oh... s-sorry...again". JaggerMouth grumbled, pushing him to the side, going deeper into the cave. Plynx walked past him, she had been awfully silent since they got here, HoleWurrm wondered why. Hoping to get some small talk out of her, he slithered beside her, giving a awkward smile. "So... uhhh, how do you... uhhh feel about this place? Its kinda strange... all the uhh... gems... and....stuff...and...."

He stopped talking when Plynx looked at him with an unreadable facial expression. "sorry...." he said. "No, don't be, it really is strange.... but beautiful... isn't it" she said,  gazing at the shining golds and amulets. "She collects a lot of things, some I've never seen before.... like amber, I wonder how she got that. Legend says they come from the highest plane... but who knows, maybe she does". "do you know where... gold comes from?" HoleWurrm asked. "Yes, it also comes from the higher plane, non-coincidentally, from gold island. Its where all the natural monsters go at their highest", "highest what?", "potential, we all have a hidden potential, we just have to find it... its not impossible...". As Plynx continued, HoleWurrm couldn't help but adore her intelligence. She was as smart as she was elegant She didn't knock into any thing by 'accident' and could keep her act together... 

When they caught up with Jaggermouth, she went to go look at other things. HoleWurrm watched from afar... smiling widely.

Am I in love?