The best change of plans ( soldier boy/ ben x reader

SUMMARY : When hughie wants to show the guys his new place only for a visitor to change the night completely. 

warning : shitty ex , cheating  sort of slut shaming , 

How in the world he ended up in the position was well confusing altogether , night of drinking and hughie campbell wanting to show off his new place. For a little pussy the kid was ok even at a friend level of things not that he would admit it out loud . that was until the sound of music above them made the man stop. " ok let's go to the bar, i mean the nights still young" he began nervously ushering. Soldier boy could hear the sound of a woman singing sloppily but still singing . " woah woah little man , you dirty dog got a broad up there" he chuckled. " Nah mate i can tell you it's not what it looks like but even better" butcher chuckled as they both pushed past hughie. " is it a stripper" soldier boy asked . " Not just someone who knows how to have fun," Butcher winked. " Not that way either" he chuckled seeing the horror on hughies face.

They got closer and only saw the door was already unlocked. " How does she do it?" Hughie grumbled, putting the keys back in his pocket. The sight before them as ACDC blared out of the speaker was something else. The leather pants swaying along to the music and bottle of booze in hand still unaware of the men standing there . " Hey the better Campbell," Butcher yelled, making her turn to Soldier boy didn't know why but suddenly he was frozen to his spot when he took in the woman , a leather waistcoat for a top to match the pants . " hey cunt" she giggled running over to the man giving him a big hug. " What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be with that dickhead?" Hughie grumbled. "No he's balls deep in a waitress didn't wanna be third wheel"she huffed, taking a swig of the bottle in hand. "So drinking in my place" he asked more sympathetically . " The girls are on their way," she smiled brightly. "As in ?" knowing it could mean a number of things. " Meaning us" he turned to see Annie and kimiko standing there. " Hey who's he?" she asked, turning to soldier boy head tilted in confusion. "Well that my dear is soldier boy" butcher took the bottle and took a swig himself. " oh, the supe granny banger , nice to meet you" she laughed, that damned laugh was like music to his ears . " Nice to meet you too, sugar," he winked . " hughbert i'm stealing some clothes" she walked off as the two women came into the room pulling out more alcohol. " That's never been my name" he looked at his friends . " How come I've never met this one?" soldier boy asked. " because well i actually don't know but now you have" Butcher shrugged . " ANNIE I NEED YOUR HELP , I'M STUCK IN MY PANTS " Was all they heard from the bedroom . " Fuck i need to catch up" hughie sighed knowing where the night was going and it wasn't slowing down.

The rest of the gang showed up just as she came out dressed in her brother's sweats and a tank she cropped herself . "I'll buy you a new one"was her only defence . " Now my supe fighting friends , who want a shot" she cheered . " She is the better Campbell," soldier boy smirked at Butcher's earlier words. Only for a loud banging on the door. " I'll get it" Hughie sighed, probably an angry neighbour . She shrugged and began pouring the drinks before her own shot could touch her lips. She felt a hand pull her. " What are you doing here?" she growled looking to see her boyfriend standing there. "Where the fuck were you i waited hours" he snapped ignoring the audience. " Well I went to your apartment and was going to have a quickie before we went but you were balls deep" she pulled back to pour herself another drink . "Come on, you're definitely losing it" he scoffed til she came up, seemingly smiling, hands wrapping the collar of his top he thought he got away with it . " hmm really you didn't fuck anyone else" she laughed showing the hickeys around his neck. " I mean you don't put out as much so" he scoffed. " Alright cunt face enough" Butcher walked closer to the two . " I would put out if the shrimp dick in your pants there didn't count as a disability" she laughed. " Jessica didn't mind it , so what you came here to fuck your brothers friends" he laughed. " most definitely i like trains"she cooed making his face turn red before she knew it he had his hand in her hair . " don't fucking.." was all he got out before she smashed the bottle to his crown jewel sending him to a heap on the floor . " guess it's an innie now". " Good fucking girl," Butcher cheered. "Well come on you got two options , leave out the door or window" soldier boy lifted the now terrified man up off the floor. " d-d-d-door please" he stuttered . " bye shrimpy" she called . " Now shrimpy you want to keep what's between your legs, you will stay away from the woman" he whispered . " yes sir" her ex spluttered . " great now off you go" .

When he walked back into the kitchen he was met wondering where the hell she was . " She's on the balcony," Annie smiled. "I'll order the food now" hughie chuckled. " I'm going to .." was all soldier boy said before walking toward the balcony himself . the smell hit his nose making him . " So little Campbell smokes reefer" he teased. " Who calls it reefer?"she cocked her head . " Hey, is that any way to talk to the guy who got rid of your ex?" he teased. "I'd call him more of a why , then an ex" she snorted, holding the joint out to him. " Well I mean i can't talk my ex sold me to the russians, not sold since she got nothing but hey this is nice" he mumbled. " yeah sorry about that , always didn't sit right with me when Hughbert told me," she nodded looking up at the sky . "Why am I a bastard?" he chuckled . " You are but still I don't blame you for being a bastard after that" she shrugged. " so what made you end up with that moron i mean your well hot as fuck and well he looks like something on the end of your shoe" he chuckled handing the joint back. " he was different shit i sound like a cliches but he was safe choice i mean i thought it was good idea , we were only together 3 months" she laughed. " Well you dodged a bullet ..i mean stuck with a shrimp dick would drive you insane" he laughed . "yeah i think i might just bite the bullet and finally take Butchers offer" she rolled her eyes . " Youre going to fuck Butcher" he asked . " no , i mean join you guys" she laughed . " oh i'm sure you could make it less depressing" he teased . " hey i make everything less depressing ,you will see me being there how lost you all were soldier boy " she snorted passing back the joint . " I don't doubt that at all , I mean you can handle yourself, it's ben my name is ben " he winked. " yeah i'm not going to be the damsel in distress that's for sure, but i'm good at fixing shit you all break BEN "she looked into to see hughie waving the food filled bag. " ohh i love that asswipe" she sang running into the apartment. "He's not a bad kid," he chuckled, following her . " if he's a kid what the fuck am i" she asked teasingly. " a baby," Butcher called. " Well this baby was going to accept your offer" she grabbed the food . " What be my child bride?" he teased. " You wish , no working with you guys" she said munching on the burger. " Wait, when did that happen?" Hughie gasped . " when i fixed most of the shit you broke" she rolled her eyes . " She's saved us millions in equipment," Butcher agreed . " Ok enough work talk let's continue the party , frenchie music , i'll pour the drinks and lets get it going" she smiled brightly as the music filled the room. " That's my girl," Butcher chuckled . " You wish," she yelled. " I wish" Soldier boy mumbled only for Annie's head to shoot in his direction .

The night was a blur , after some of the gang left , she got butcher and Ben to continue the party til they walked to her own apartment after hughie wanted alone time with annie. The three continued till all passed out in different parts of the apartment. She woke up feeling like her head was going to explode to see the cockney brit pass out in her bathtub , not willing to move him. She just pulled the curtain and did her business only to hear the banging on her door cursing everything. " Hold your panties, I'm coming" she groaned . " hey can we talk" her ex stood there clearly not letting the message of last night sink in . " no we can not , it's over go back to jessica or whatever her name is" she huffed shutting the door but he pushed past her. " Come on, it was a mistake, '' he walked into the sitting room . " nah a mistake is forgetting a date , not fucking another woman" she laughed. " hey what's he doing here" ben walked out of her room wearing just his boxers . " you seriously fucked the old dude" her ex said slightly hiding behind her. " I did both of them," she winked . " oh before you attempt to put your bitch hands on me remember last night" she went to her sofa . " thought i told you to stay away" ben growled coming behind her rubbing her shoulders smiling when she leaned into his touch. " yeah i regret it now keep the slut" he stormed out the door slamming it . " oi cunts quiet" was all they heard out of the bathroom . " Nice touch stripping" she laughed weakly, the pain in her head ever present. " I was already stripped," he shrugged. " yeah no you weren't but again thanks" she smiled . " Welcome, I'm sure he'll definitely leave you alone now" he laughed . " Can you get Butcher out of my tub? I need a shower" she asked sweetly. " Yeah, turn your head first," he laughed . " what ...oh you are good" she snorted, turning when he pulled off his boxer. " HEY WHY IS THIS CUNT NAKED , GET YOUR HANDS OFF , MATE I DON'T WANT TO BE STARING AT YOUR BOLLOCK" even in her hungover state she fell back laughing. " Was this your idea?" Butcher growled as she got up . " sort of , thanks ben" she sang running to her bathroom . When Butcher turned to see Soldier boys gaze locked on the woman he couldn't help laughing. " oh your fucked mate" he laughed. " What that's supposed to mean '' . " means hughie gonna cry like a bitch when he finds out old supe bollock is after his little sister" the brit fell back as soldier boy shook he head but not denying it as he went to grab the rest of his clothes . " ah fuck it let him" he laughed .