05.

THE LIGHTS GO DOWN... thousands and thousands of screams blast out of Coachella Valley. The lights go back on and five men appear on stage and instantly go straight into song.

I have never heard a crowd this loud before, I thought this band was for thirteen year olds but I just made eye contact with an old man wearing their merchandise. Eden is jumping up and down screaming the lyrics. I cave in and let her enjoy this, I start to jump and down with her.

Now, I won't be a total pessimist and say that the performance was bad

Now, I won't be a total pessimist and say that the performance was bad. It wasn't, it definitely surprised me. Perhaps I was too harsh about their music but the way Hayes acted definitely gives me reason to not like them.

Jumping up and down, being silly with Eden just makes me miss the person I used to be. Before, I was in that silly mind-fucking relationship I was doing something with my life, I wanted to travel the world having everything planned out until I fell in love and got convinced that somehow my dreams were minuscule compared to his.

Two years of my life, two years I will never get back. This situation should've given me a boost into wanting to look at life differently but all it's done is make me into a slob and a dick.
What if Hayes was just being nice? After all he did give us the tickets after expressing my feelings towards the band. Oh well. He's probably picking the next girl to beat and delete in the crowd.

Maybe I shouldn't have such a strong assumption about guys wanting to just fuck and leave, but how can I when it's all I know. Besides being that hot, kind and especially having those eyes that make you want to- Shut up Cece. Basically, it's impossible that a guy like him does not get around. He's the lead singer for fuck sake. I've seen about fifteen girls in the last five minutes melt at his voice, like physically melt onto the ground.

August Moon finished their set, the last set of the night. I cannot wait for tomorrow, our last day at Coachella and hopefully my last day of my mind being filled with August Moon.

Eden and I get back to our hotel room and start to debrief on the entire day.

'I still think it's fucking insane how you spoke to Hayes Campbell one on one? and you didn't fall in love. Are you sure you even like men anymore Cece?' She questions me as she starts to go through all the photos we took.
'Trust me, I do. I just don't see the appeal of a cocky popstar, sorry.' I respond.

I look through my bag to find my charger when I find the signed August Moon poster. Ha, that is going straight into the trash. I open it up just curious as to what he wrote.

'To Cece, let me convince you we're not as bad as you think. If you're interested: 0762391735'

Did he seriously just give me his number, you mean he just dishes it out like that? This is exactly what I mean. Men are so delusional I will not be contacting this fuckboy. No way. Although I could- No I cant. Stick to your guns Cecilia.

Eden and I both showered and said our goodnights. I put Hayes's contact in my phone.
Infuriating man.

....