02.

EDEN SCREAMS WITH DELIGHT... 'WOOOOOOO! We're going to Coachella, We're going to COACHELLA!' She sings as she grabs my empty suitcase from the top of my closet.

'Shit! Eden! I don't have any nice things to wear' I look to her and a smile starts to form on that freckled face. 'No worries m'lady, I have more than enough clothes for the both of us. Although my suitcase is bulging out so I am just transferring some stuff to yours. Now, do your makeup, I'll do your hair. Then we can hit the MOTHERFUCKING ROADDD' She shakes me and I am starting to regret this decision.

 Then we can hit the MOTHERFUCKING ROADDD' She shakes me and I am starting to regret this decision

We both pack the car and head to the Coachella Valley. Eden's Mom already booked the hotel and is letting me stay in it free of charge so I can stop complaining now.

I give Eden full control of the aux, bad idea.

'WE'RE GONNA DANCE BEFOREEE WE WALK' She screams outside the window of the car.
I slyly turn the music down hoping she doesn't notice. She does. Immediately turns it back up.

'Liven up Cece! You will be a Moon Head by the end of this drive' She playfully slaps my arm.

I laugh so loud. 'There is absolutely no way you could ever get me to like these guys, I will stick to my nostalgic listens to One Direction, I love you Eden, you have my highest respect truly, but what the actual fuck do you see in these guys??' I change lanes waiting on her response.

'Look, we all love our melancholic songs Cece. But August Moon music just makes me feel so young and free again, plus they are all extremely fucking majestic looking. That's just a bonus' She starts to sing along to the next song.

I look at the album cover displayed on the screen on my car. They're not bad looking but I bet they know that, they probably feed off of it, have massive ego's, the lot.

I love Eden. This is a special weekend for her, maybe I should try and pretend I am interested.

'So, which one is your favourite?' I nod towards the album cover.

'Hayes motherfucking Campbell' She moans and points to him and then points to her lock-screen, it's the same guy. I keep my eyes back on the road.

'He's good looking but don't you think he loves it all a bit too much; I bet he probably fucks a bunch of girls and just leaves them like they're nothing' I say completely backing myself.

'I wish I was one of those girls' Eden sighs followed by a splint of silence then followed by an array of laughter and snorts.

'Pleaseee put on some of the music we both like just for the last twenty minutes' I beg.

'Okay, okay. But you're going to have to deal with this tonight when we see August MOOON!' She squeals as I roll my eyes. She plays Let It Happen by Tame Impala as we both sing our hearts out.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER....

We checked in and dropped our stuff off at the hotel and start walking into the desert. Have our wristbands checked and in we are.

I immediately miss my bed although I cannot stop staring at Eden and how happy she looks to be here.

...