04.

I WALK BACK TOWARDS THE GAZEBO.. with the meet & greet tickets in hand. Eden is going to freak out. That was one of the weirdest encounters I have ever had in my life, I was so right about them. He was so far up his own ass he couldn't believe I didn't know who he was, well I did. But that's not the point. The only right thing is for me to give the ticket to Eden, I would definitely earn best friend brownie points for life.

I walk towards the bar she is sat at and she is still rambling to the barman. 'Heyyy' I smile and sit down next to her, 'That was quick!' she exclaims as I can see she is on her third drink, 'What? I was gone for like 10 minut- Nevermind, I have something for you. Do. Not. Scream' I grin and pick the tickets up from my pocket.

'What? why would i scr- OH MY FUCKING GOD ARE THESE?? ARE THESE AUGUST MOON MEET AND GREET TICKETS? HOW DID YOU GET THESE- WAIT YOU CAN TELL ME LATER THESE ARE FOR IN FIVE MINUTES QUICK PUT MY BOOT ON' She screams and makes a huge scene. I laugh and help her put her boots on. She grabs my arm and runs with me to the Meet and Greet area.

'Shall I ask them to draw on my body and I'll get it tattooed?' Her eyes darting everywhere like an excited retriever. 'Hmmm No.' I reply taking a pictures for her.

'Meet&Greet Ticket Holders, Please welcome August Moon!'

I think my eardrums just burst from the sounds of 200 girls screaming. I rummage through my bag looking for earplugs, I drop them and look for them in the grass. 'Quick Cece, people are lining up!' Eden bops my head and picks the earplugs up. She drags my arm to the line. We are the last people in this long long line.

'I'm sorry, it was getting too loud. You will still see them eventually!' I nudge her trying to pick her smile back up. 'You're right! EEEK' She squeals and I regret putting the earplugs back in my bag.

20 minutes later

It is our turn, she runs onto the platform immediately trying to hug all of them when security tells her to reign it in. I walk behind her.

'Hello Miss' I look towards him and nod. 'No signed autograph for you? you look like a huge August Moon fan!' He grins and starts writing one out. Eden is too infatuated with another boy in the group to even notice her favourite is talking to me. 'I'm good. Thanks.' I fake smile. I stand there just tapping my feet away until Eden spots Hayes.

'Oh my god! Hayes, I love you so much. You're definitely my favourite' She says winking at the other guy she was just speaking too. 'Thank you darling, you must be Eden' he looks up at her from the table. She squeals 'You know my name? how on earth does HAYES CAMPBELL know my name' She hyperventilates as he writes out her autograph.

'I met your August Moon obsessed friend earlier in my trailer' he smirks at me, those fuckboy eyes again. 'YOU MET HAYES?' She turns to me quick, 'Yes, I thought his trailer was the toilet. I told him how big of a fan you are and he gave us the tickets' I look back at him to see him still smirking. Eden grabs my head and kisses my forehead. She makes her way down the other men whilst I am still stood in-front of Hayes.

'So who am I making this out too?' He clicks his pen at me. 'Fine. Cece.' I snap wishing Eden would hurry up. 'Is that short for anything Cece?' he says my name like butter, so smooth and gentle. I bet this is how he traps his many women. Not me. 'Cecilia' I grab the poster and come off the platform.

Why do these men think they can just flutter their eyes and women will just fall at their feet. Have some self respect.

Eden is on a massive high, I don't think i've seen her smile this hard. Maybe I don't need a man, just her will do.

The day is dragging, I have heard way too much August Moon for one day. The night is upon us and Eden and I grab our last drinks and head to the stage to watch guess who, August Moon.

I hope after this weekend I never have to hear about Hayes Campbell or August Moon ever again.

....