11

>>>>>

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully while hugging his pillow but taehyung gorn when his sleep disturbed by phone and he slowly searched for the phone with closed eyes and taehyung finally picked up the call without seeing the caller ID.

Tae: Hello Kim Taehyung speaking. he said with his sleepy voice, but the person was looking at Taehyung on his big monitor to see what he was doing.

Kook: Good morning ms Kim Taehyung. He purposely said with his deep voice

Taehyung's eyes went winded and he was feeling so hot in his room now because of his hormones, taehyung quickly woke up from the bed and clearly his throat but jungkook was watching everything on the big monitor and with a crazy smile on his face.

Tae: Y- yes W-who is this. he hit his face with his soft hands for shuttering but he heard soft chuckles and taehyung also smiled unknowingly but he realised and slapped his mouth with his hands, and jungkook was literally enjoying the morning show but he decided to talk professionally now.

Kook: Umm hi ms Kim Taehyung, I am Jeon Jungkook and nice to meet you again actually we have a deal to collab with Min's cooperation so my hyung was out of country now, so I am take caring of his company and can you tell me taehyung when you will get free and the day i will fix the deal.

Tae: Yes of course Jungkook, i will be free day after tomorrow, and also can we fix our deal at the cafe if you are comfortable. he ask him and here who is gonna delay taehyung, no one and mostly the great Jeon Jungkook he never gonna loose this kind of opportunities so.

Kook: Sure share location of the cafe and time, I will be there.

Tae: Okay.

Kook: Okay bye see you.

Tae: Yeah bye see you too. he hang the call and blinked his eyes twice and soon left to the bathroom.

And here jungkook cut the call and smiling widely.

Kook: he ask me to meet outside and now only 𝘔𝘺 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬 and me no one else. Junglook mumbled and throw himself on the bed.

___________________________________________

Taehyung was in his office and checking the files but suddenly he got a video call from his parents taehyung smile and picked up the call and saw his parents were smiling at him and taehyung smiled back at them.

Tae: Hello mom and dad.

Taeseon: Tae don't you are eating properly your face looking pale and different or you over working yourself too much.

Tae: No- he about to say but.

Min-ah: HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO TELL YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!!! DON'T OVER WORK YOUR SELF AND DON'T SKIP YOUR MEALS, DON'T I. She shoutout at taehyung without given him a chance to say anything

Tae: Mom please its not like that, I was being forced to wear makeup by jimin and lisa they were force me to wear it.

Min-ah: Awwww, I am sorry bear I will scold them don't worry ok.

Tae-seon: Yes bear I will scold them too.

And they talked for a while and taehyung ended the call and started checking his files again.

_______________________________________________

With Jungkook~~•

He was checking some important files but suddenly yoongi was calling hi so he picked up the call.

Kook: Hello hyung.

Yoongi: Hello kook, I found some information but not so fully, be careful and alert our security someone was planning to attack us but I didn't have clear information, and also send few guard's to taehyung house to we don't know who they gonna attack, be alert kook.

Kook: Ok hyung if you got any other information, infrom me immediately. He said

Yoongi: Ok kook and tell our family to take extra guards with them if they go outside.

Kook: Yes hyung be safe and come soon.

Yoongi: I will kook take care. He hang the call

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________________

HEY THERE❤

My little buns please do votes and comments✨

Thank you for reading......💗

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES 💗✨

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️