Chapter 1 - New People

You look down at your hands to see a piece of paper. It was the address and family name of the house you were staying at. Your parents were going overseas for a business trip. Unfortunate, your parents didn't want you home alone or accompanying them along the trip. So, they decided to send you to the Sakamaki household. It was funny, your mother said they were family friends, but you have never heard of them before.

You looked outside, to see nothing but green trees, a grey sky and a large mansion outside in the distance. You close your eyes and put your (f/c) headphones on. Selecting the song 'Miss Movin' On' by Fifth Harmony. When you turn to look outside you realize you are in front of the mansion. You get out the car along with your bag and watch as the car drives off into the distance.

You take the time to look at the building and its amazing features. You look up and see some small boy with purple hair up on the second balcony, grinning at you. You smile back but as you do, you realize he's gone.

"That's weird, I thought I just saw someone there?" You said to yourself. When you reach the door, you knock.

"No answer. I hope they aren't out, wait that boy was there maybe he'll answer the door." You said. *sigh*

"I'll just have to go in myself." You said. Just as you went to grab the door it opened by itself. With curiosity, you entered the house.

When you walk in you notice it is empty and quiet. Whilst walking to the bottom of the staircase. You turn your head to see a handsome boy, laying on the couch. You walk up to him slowly and quietly.

"Um..... Excuse me? Are you awake?" You said quietly to the boy. *sigh*

"No answer," you said. Sleep is important so I shouldn't bother him. You walk back to the staircase and sit down. The music started to get tiring so you took your headphones off and sat at the bottom of the staircase.

"I do not mean to interrupt you but I would prefer you to get off the staircase and tell me how you got inside and who are you?" You looked up to who had asked you the questions. It was another man, he had piercing purple eyes and black hair. The guy almost looks like a butler, with such clean clothes and white gloves.

"Well? Are you going to answer?" He said with irritation in his voice.

"Oh, my apologies. My name is (y/f/n) and I just came inside through the main door. Are you the Sakamaki family, because I have been told I am living with you whilst my parents are on a business trip." You replied.

"Is that so? I understand and yes this is the Sakamaki family, come this way, I'll prepare some tea for you." He answered. You nodded and followed him down the hall to a large room.

As you enter the room you feel a cold hand on your shoulder. You jumped and let out a little scream.

"Ha, that is an interesting sound." You hear from behind you. As you turn a redhead turns to lick your cheek. You step away with shock as the man grins. It's the same man that was lying on the couch as before. He was quite tall compared to you with clothes all over the place. His tie was around his neck in an unusual way, his shirt was unbuttoned and only one the leg on his pants were rolled up.

"You smell sweet. Oi Reiji, is she tonight's dinner?" He asked.

Wait? Tonight's dinner? are these cannibals or something. I never knew cannibals existed and how are we family friends anyway?!

"Ayato, that is not how you treat a lady. As for the other thing, no. Not as of yet." The black haired guy said, presumably Reiji. Not as of yet?! I'm really starting to get worried. You get up and sit down on the large velvet seat. Ayato sits on the chair next to you, and Reiji stays standing.