Part 16

After a long silence between you two, you broke it. "This forest is magnificent, isn't it?" You asked. " You found it magnificent? I mean most found it scary." He asked a little surprised. "Uhm yeah I mean... I like to know the mystery that things hold." You said. "Sometimes people like darkness because they wait for the light..to come in their life." He said. "So you are waiting for someone who makes your world bright?" You asked curiously. "Uhm.. yeah but I actually wait for someone who could see the beauty behind this darkness, who could convert this darkness into light...by just their presence." He said. His words were mysterious like him. He meant every word he said. He was indeed waiting for someone. Someone who could bring him back in his darkest days without criticizing him for what happened. You don't know why but he felt like he was broken. "You know someone precious is waiting for you." You said. In the reaction to this he just looked at you and smiled.. that charming smile that could even melt the moon. " You said before that you don't believe in love. Can I ask why?" He asked. "Yeah.. the thing is I know there is no one waiting for me. So I don't hope." You said. "And why do you think that?" He asked little curiously. "It's hard to explain but yeah I mean I am not what a man wants in his significant other. I waste my time behind book shelves, I fight a lot, I screw things up, I am..my ownself a problem, I am rude, arrogant and a stubborn woman. What type of man would want to be with me?" You said lowering your eyes. "I know you will get a man who could see the real Y/n behind the rude one. Besides that you are a fearless, confident and self- respecting woman. Just stay like this. Do not change. Not an ordinary man deserves you." He said. You smiled. He didn't know why that smile was so comforting. You were surprised. You were never this open to anyone before. But him- whom you hated at first. A silenced surrounded both of you. "You know I am not what you think I am." He said. "What? What do you mean?" You asked confused. "I.. I am not Asgardian. I am from jotunheim." He said. "Jotunheim? So you are.." "A frost giant. Yes I am." He completed your sentence. "My father adopted me. That is why he always favoured Thor over me. I was a thing picked up for making an alliance with the frost giants. I..I am a monster." He said. His voice fading. His eyes becoming red and his skin blue. He showed you his true form. "No Loki, you are not a monster. We are not monster for how we look it is how we are from inside. And I know you are a true gentleman from inside. And about your frost giant form, it is indeed beautiful." You said. For a moment he stared at you. Your words meant a lot to him. No one has said that before to him. No one has ever comforted him. He was confused. Why did he told you all these? You didn't even ask. He was never these open to anyone before. He trusted people hardly. But you. He trusted you. But why? Yes he hated you at first. Then what happened to him now? He asked himself.