Part 15

The next day Thor and his friends decided for horse riding in the forests. It meant that you also had to go. All of you sat on your horses and started riding it. Loki was there too. The Asgardian forest was also so beautiful. The dark green trees and the aroma of fresh fruits were pleasing you. So lost in the forest you didn't realise your horse has gone somewhere else. You looked around but you found no one. " Is anyone here? Thor? Sif? Volstagg? Anyone?" You shouted. " I am here.". A known voice came from behind you. You turned away finding no one other than Loki. "Loki?? You here?" You asked. " Yeah we are lost." He replied not a single worry on his face. "What? Then what are we gonna do now? " You asked. "I don't know." He said. You swirled your hands in air creating some magic balls but it didn't work. "Magic won't work here. This forest was cursed years ago so there will be no magic working here. Not even mine." He said. "So what are we gonna supposed to do now? Stay here all night?" You asked rolling your eyes. "Of course Darling." He said. Wait what? Darling? He never called you that. You climbed off your horse. He did the same. You felt so unlucky. You were stuck in a dense cursed forest with no one but The god of mischief who dislikes you and whom you hated. After you both spend a day together at Asgardian market you hoped that this meeting won't go as you assumed. You were a little tired so you sat under a tree. For a moment you stared at the trees. The forest was so dense. Emarald green spreading its magic. It was a little scary yet beautiful. And then you noticed Loki coming towards you. He sat beside you not making much noise. His shoulder brushed with yours which left a chilling feeling through your spines.