Part 12

The next day you wore a cowboy outfit and Loki wore some casual Asgardian outfit. He also wore a mask so that no one could see the prince of Asgard. You met him at the garden near the rainbow bridge. You were nervous. You don't know why. You both couldn't resist each other for even an hour then how would you handle each other for a whole day? "Uhm...Shall we go?" Loki asked a little embarrassed. "Ye..yeah we should." You replied embarrassment in your voice too. Then you both made your way to the Asgardian market. It was a little crowdy. Both of you were just walking in silence. A certain store of Daggers took your interest. You stopped there watching the daggers and slowly taking them in your hand. "You like daggers too?" Loki asked. "Uhm..No actually I just take them with me in an emergency situation." You replied. "Wait..what do you mean by 'I like them too'?" You asked. "Cause I also like daggers. They are my weapon besides my magical abilities." He said. "Then you must buy one for you." You said. "No I have many of them." He said. You both were talking. The talks except the 'fight'. That was literally a miracle for both of you. You spent the whole day at Asgardian market. Now you were returning to the castle. Though you and Loki didn't talk much but still the day was nice and something that you will always remember. Loki accompanied you till your room came and dropped you there. And with a smile towards you he left. His Smile. The smile you never saw before. You two always crashed heads when you met. He smiled towards you. It shouldn't have affected you at all but it did. Whenever you closed your eyes there was him and his smile:the adorable smile. Were you obsessed with him? But obsession was never your thing. You could never be obsessed by someone. Then what was that? The feeling you were having?