Part 18

Now you felt disgusted. You were betraying the people who gave you everything. Queen Frigga never made you feel any less of a mother. Thor always supported you in everything. He was the nicest friend you had in your life. And then Loki. You were betraying him. With whom you shared everything except your true identity. With you he felt relaxed. What will happen if he will know your reality? He would never trust you again. You can't do it now. You can't spy on Asgard. You can't betray these people and especially Loki. You decided to move out of his life. Because if he will fall in love with you then he will be left heartbroken. You can't betray him. You can't fall for him. So you convinced yourself to avoid him as much as you can. Yes it was difficult but you had to do it. No matter what.
               There was a royal ball in Asgard soon as queen Frigga was very fond of these type of balls. You were given special duties for the safety of the guests. Many Kings and Queens and other royalties were there. But most of them were princesses. Princesses from different realms except Vanaheim. You wondered why all these princesses are here. You were so busy due to all the festivities and guests. Your steps were quick. Queen Frigga needed you for some work. You had to hurry.  So busy in counting the left works you had to do, you collided with someone. "Ouch!" Came from your mouth. " I apologize." The sweet voice of no one but Loki said. He apologized to you for the first time ever without any comments on you being weak. Your luck sucked. You were trying to avoid him and there he stood before you with that charming smile. "I haven't seen you in past few days." He begin. "Oh..uhm..yeah I was busy with work you know this royal ball." You managed to say without making eye contact with him. "Are you coming to the ball?" He asked. "Yeah I am given duties for the security of guests." You spilled your words fast to go away. "You can come as a guest if you want." He said. "No it's okay. I am not so fond of these type of balls." You said. "Neither am I." He said looking straight into your eyes. "I..I should be going. The Allmother requires my presence." Before the conversation proceed further you made your way towards the queen's chambers. Loki watched you walk away. He was stunned by the sudden change in your  behaviour.